Rejects from eBay sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by UnicronHound, Aug 31, 2006.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well these are the rejects from ebay stuff. I take paypal, money orders, and cashiers checks. Prices DO NOT include shipping, for shipping will be the real deal, not overpriced. I have pictures but they're attached to my unsold eBay auctions. One last thing, considering it was just brought to my attention, if you want to split up the shell and the bot that is ok, just can't have you spliting up the front and back halves of the shell. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE:
    NO WEAPONS UNLESS NOTED
    G1:
    Galvatron-ok condition, except for the neck and knee chrome, and the red trigger doesn't work. Besides all of that he electronics are like new, I was surprised when I got him to find out how great he works and transforms-$8
    European Lightformer Deftwing-He is yellowing, missing the right tail fin, and back wheels. He also has a breaking, if not already broken neck, but he still transforms ok considering the circumstances-$4
    Pretenders
    Snarler bot-missing his beast head. It also has a big chunk of the gun post missing, and the head connection place(where there would be a metal pin) is all broken, both sides-$2.50
    Waverider bot and shell-There is nothing wrong with the shell but the bot is yellowing-$5
    Gunrunner bot and shell-The bot has loose lower legs, I don't see anything else wrong with the bot. The shell however isn't as good, it's missing the canopy cover, and it has dings on the top of it, on the hood, and the engine in the back-$7
    Skullgrin bot, and shell-he doesn't have his robot hands. Shell/insert are great with no broken bits-$7(possible trade)
    Vroom shell-has sticker wear only on the chest and crotch stickers, the front in yellowing, and the peg that's in the headlight is broken off and gone, but it does still close-$6
    Insecticons:
    Bombshell- Great figure, bit on the heavy side for chrome wear, little bit of chrome wear, a bit of sticker wear-$3
    Shrapnel-missing left yellow leg, there is chrome wear, and the right antennae has the chrome piece that covers the face missing-$2
    Micromasters, Figures only unless noted
    $2 each patrol figure, $5 each squad, or $2.50 eachsingle squad member, and $4 each of the tranports/base
    I WILL NOT split up the transports from their figures
    Patrols:
    Ironwork- loose at legs
    Sidetrack x2- 2nd ha no grey pieces and is loose
    Flak- loose lower legs
    Roadhandler- has loose right knee
    Hyperdrive- loose arms
    Eagle Eye- good condition
    Red Hot- No ladder or right arm
    Ground Hog- loose nose
    Squads:
    Direct Hit- loose arms
    Roadburner/Wheelblaze- Great
    Sledge/Hammer- Sledge has loose arms and legs
    Power Run/Strikedown- Power Run has loose arms, Strikedown has loose legs
    Sets:
    Overload with transport- has loose arms
    Flattop with transport- great all round
    Skyhopper Base-transforms good, and has sticker wear, I think that he may have yellowing a shade or too, not sure

BW:
    Transmetal Scavenger, Infantry Commander-Good chrome from what I see, he's missing one whole front leg, and one section of the other front leg. he is also the version that has scavenger print on the thorax, and not the leg-$3
    Fox Kids Recolor Rhinox, Near Complete-great condition, the card backing though is missing artwork, but he has ALL weapons except the tail-$6
    Fox Kids Recolor Dinobot, with Cardback-great condition, transforms great, and has his cardbacking, though it's missing some artwork-$5
    Fox Kids Recolor Transmetal Waspinator-not too great, but if you can find another figure for donor parts if you don't already have one you'll have yourself a cheap but great figure. The pieces he's missing are back wings, front bug legs, and front section of the middle right leg. He's a great display figure in robot mode though-$4
    Ape Optimus Primal-problem with this figure is that he's missing his mutant and gorilla face. Also, the clip that holds the left lower arm from popping open is broken, and the gimmick is stilling working(spins & moves arms)-$7
    B'Boom has gun-probem with him is that he's missing the right baboon section of the chest, and the top section of the left side, though it's not in the pictures he has a chewed up gun-$5(possible trade)
    RiD:
    RiD Armorhide- the only problem is tht the cannon turret is loose so it swivels-$4
    Diaclone
    Grey Bluestreak-missing his doors, the windshield is broken off and missing, and the same with the back windows. He is also missing his stomach/crotch piece that stops the waist from moving-$2

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

3. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still need to sell these off, if you want anything then pm me about anything. If you don't like the prices then pm me and see if we can work out a deal

4. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

5. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    updated

6. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also I'll throw in four MOSC Neo G1 Universe Spychanger Optimus Prime if you buy the lot

7. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump, got new figures in and updating later tonight.

8. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Pmed about Bluestreak

9. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updating with Micromasters

10. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok this is the last thing before I put it on ebay, I'll let everything go for $130 plus $10 priority shipping to ANYWHERE. Or I'll trade for stuff off my trade list. Posted below.

11. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bodies only please. I can't buy this stuff, I can only trade for this. I do even trades(also we pay our own shipping).

G1:
    84-Rumble, 86-Hot Spot (metal & plastic), Plastic Streetwise, Plastic Blades, Metal First Aid, 87-Doublecross, Grotusque, Repugnus, TM Cyclonus, TM Scourge, Misfire, Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, 88-Override, Brainstorm, Getaway, Chainclaw, Squawktalk, Dreadwind, Iguanus, 89-Doubleheader, Stranglehold, Icepick, Slog, Bristleback, 90-Construction Patrol, Missile Launcher(Retro/Surge), Kickoff, Prowl, Sprocket, Optimus Prime, Krok, Shockwave
    G2:
    93-Bumblebee, Drench, Afterburner, Windrazor, 94-Silverbolt, Slingshot, Manta Ray, Volt, Electro, Hero Prime, Powerdive, Ransack, Sizzle, Smokescreen, Brawl, 95-Air Raid, Jetfire, Laser Prime, Road Pig, Dirtbag, Roadblock, Strafe, Hooligan
    BW:
    95-Yellow & Blue Eyed Cheetor 97-Grimlock, Megatron, Transquito(possible trade), 98-Airazor w/video, 99-Blackarachnia, Tigerhawk, MUTANTS-Soundwave, Icebird, Fox Kids Repaints-Regular & TM Cheetor, TM Rattrap, TM Airazor, TM Tarantulas
    MW:
    BM:
    00-Night Viper, Blackarachnia(possible trade), Skydive, Nightscream, Primal Prime, Mol(Red/Yellow), Rav both versions, Dinotron, Sonic Attack Jet, Megatron, Mechatron(Black/P), 01-T-wrecks, Spystreak, Motorcycle Drone