Reissue Predaking question....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by onnsake, Jan 1, 2011.

1. onnsake

onnsake champ

News Credits:
    Got the new reissue Predaking about a month ago and I really dig it. I'm trying to be really careful with the toys though, cause they don't seem as durable as the modern stuff, especially with all that heavy diecast.

I never had these toys as a kid so I'm not that familiar with them....my question....is Rampage supposed to twist at the waist? Mine doesn't. And I don't want to force it. Divebomb and Razorclaw twist around just fine. I have no idea if Rampage is supposed to or not.

Any info would be awesome....thanks!!

ALSO....anyone else NOT get the 2010 redemption points? Mine were NOT in there!!!

2. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    I assumed the points were part of box on a flap that you had to cut out, not sure though so don't take my word on it.

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:

As for durability, these G1 toys are quite durable. you don't have to worry about mishandling them at all. bear in mind it was made during the 80's to withstand rough playing by young kids. so no worries there man.

As for Rampage, the answer is YES, you can turn his waist around. it's quite tight actually but a little gentle force would do the trick. ;) 

Btw for more background info on this new release, pls feel free to read-up the review thread on the feedback forum:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/345480-2010-predacons-predaking.html