Reissue Megatron & Prowl, E-hobby G1 Thrust, RM-24 Reverse Convoy

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    More stuff on the chopping block: All stuff ships via EMS from southern Japan.

First up is a pair of reissues. The first is the Encore reissue of Megatron. The figure is complete, but no box is included. Stickers have been applied. The used sticker sheet is included. I'll throw in a spare Energon Mace attachment as well. The next is the TRU reissue of Prowl. The figure's complete and includes all paperwork and accessories.

I'm asking 55 + shipping for the pair.

[​IMG]

Next is the Robot Masters figure Reverse Convoy/Rebirth Megatron. The figure's MIB, but has been briefly displayed. All packaging and paperwork are included.

I'm asking 55 + shipping.

[​IMG]

Finally (for now) is the e-hobby convention exclusive G1 Thrust reissue. The figure's in great shape. Stickers have been applied. Missiles are still on the tree, null-rays are loose.

Asking 165 + shipping.

Of course, I'll combine shipping on more than one item. Also, if buy two (or three) of the above lots, I'll throw in a set of those Kabaya Convoy figures.

2. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

any trades you want for ther thrust???

3. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    I'd prefer to sell Thrust outright, but I'm always interested in trading for certain G1 figures and/or reissues. What are you looking to trade?