Reissue, AKA KO, Dinobots...quality?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by hutchprime, Apr 23, 2008.

1. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    What's the quality level on the 'Asian Reissue' KO's that one can find on ebay?

Want them mainly for display. I love the designs and they were some of my favorites as a kid.

2. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    they are woth worth it, you can get great loose complete ones for the price they cost.

3. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

If you don't mind not having an original. There are just some slight differences I had a KO Swoop but the rub sign is on the wrong side. Some don't come with a rub sign. Some small errors printing on some of the boxes. Mine had two swords and No missle launchers but came with missles. I wasn't to impressed and sold mine. I might just buy a box for my swoop so I can have a 5 dinobots MIB. If you are hard up on cash or want the clear ones I say go for it. Just remember you pay for what you get.

4. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    well if you want paint coming off, parts that do not fit then they are ok,

5. BuildKing

BuildKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have them all. If they were cheaper, THEN they would be worth it. But at an average 60$-80$ a pop, they're definitely waaay overpriced. They are average/good fakes but not enough to justify such a tag price. I was very disapointed with that product quite frankly.

6. atomicthumbs

atomicthumbs Bots > Savings Acct

I had heard that they were slightly smaller than the originals. That true?
    I'm planning on tracking down some complete/displayable originals in the next couple of months. Of course the last time I did that, some nice reissues came out a very short time afterwards.