Customs: Reign of Starscream customs

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by UltraMagnus2008, Sep 15, 2008.

1. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Assuming for those who have read the series, have any of you thought of any movie style repaints or mods to make the characters of : Crosshairs, Strongarm, Clocker, Signal Flare, or Armorhide. I am already making Elita one (obviously from Arcee) Breakaway, and grindcore were bought. Warpath I'm going to copy from another person who used a dlx model megatron for the base. I really like Strongarm and Crosshairs as characters. Scale wise they are pretty close to a leader class. I already have a metallic blue Bumblebee base coated (was going to use for a Blurr till i read ROSS #5 and 6) So thoughts? insight, comments. advice? :bowdown:  im not worthy

Attached Files:

2. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

All of those characters had official toys made in the form of store exclusive repaints. Crosshairs, Strongarm, Clocker, Signal Flare, or Armorhide were all scout repaints from Cybertron/Energon molds. And Wingblade was a repaint of a Cybertron Ultra mold.

Still though, I never knew they used these guys in the comics so it makes the figures that much cooler.

3. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    Its sad, they made all the figures like Zie said, but i just wish they looked like the comic version ohh well its still pretty cool :) 

4. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Just as an update I just purchased marvel crossover Wolverine and tonight I'm going to start turning him into a proper scale Armorhide, not the dinky Target repaint that they passed off as him. Looking at the toy the head and paint will be the most work, before that drilling out his hands and resculpting midly to fit a plasma rifle in place. I am trying to re-do the SC line and make it in scale with the deluxes and leader class figures.
    Wingblade is also in progress, should have pictures up this weekend, all I can say is I didn't use the A-10 from toys' r us ;)