Regular size KO Predaking

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by battlefudge, May 25, 2010.

1. battlefudge

battlefudge TFW2005 Supporter

Hi guys,
    I am trying to complete a G1 Predaking. Like everyone who has tried before I am running into the problem of each of his stupid pieces being about 35 + dollars.
    I can get a KO Predaking, but I am wondering if the regular sized KO pieces will fit on authentic bots?

If anyone knows and can compare please let me know!

2. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

I just completed a Predaking. It took me a few months. So long as you're not worried about getting all the individual weapons for each Predacon, it was decently affordable spread out over a period of time.

I'd imagine the KO Predacons will fit, but my opinion is that any money spent on a KO would be better off saved towards your next actual Predacon. Just stay patient and you'll complete your Predaking eventually.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    agreed.
    i have a KO Predaking and the one i have, the colors aren't something to write home about.

in the long run, buy a piece here, a piece there, and when you're done, you will feel totally happy with the effort.

you don't skimp on Predaking. You can make or find deals, save some money, but you don't skimp on the actual pieces by going KO.

get a KO set to kitbash, repaint, or display as a comparable variant. but there's really only 1 Predaking.

4. UltraMarknus

UltraMarknus Well-Known Member

I just got one off the evilbay for $200...100% complete with individual instructions and techs. I learned, a long time ago, peicing together this bastard is much more expensive then buying him complete right off the bat.

Placing KO parts on him will make you feel dirty. Don't do it LOL!

5. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Don't do it. You'll destroy Predaking's self confidence.

6. enkidoamark

enkidoamark Well-Known Member

I'd only resort to KO predaking if you have none of him in the first place. I'm not against KOs but a predaking with KO parts would feel like a KO itself to me, so I'd either go all real or give up, sell what you already have and go all fake.