Region 2 Beast Machines Complete series on DVD in UK

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by mattjy, Jun 27, 2007.

1. mattjy

mattjy Homobot

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but I found a listing for Region 2 Beast Machines DVD's on Amazon.co.uk and the Woolworths website. Series 1 parts 1 & 2 and the complete series out on 16 July.

Though I'm a BM fan, I find it odd that it gets a release without BW being released on DVD first - I've only seen that available as a region 1 import.

2. R.I.N.G.R.A.M.

R.I.N.G.R.A.M. 2nd Medic of Team Zissou

Id love for BW to get the G1 treatment, how many series were there? ive only seen a few episodes on channel 5 a few years ago and loved it, so to see them all would be great, is there any news on BW getting the R2 treatment?

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    at the moment there are two bw dvds out the first one having the agenda through to cutting edge and the second the next three from season three.

i just wish they would come out in box sets because it was an infinately more popular show than bm was

4. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Odd that they've gone straight to BEAST MACHINES. I acually like the show, but the majority of TF fans are going to want BEAST WARS first I should think.
    I guess with the film imminent, they're rushing out whatever's ready as long as it has the word "Transformers" on it.

5. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay: