Regeneration One question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Nag, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Nag

Nag Dinobot Commander

After recently starting to buy the US and UK Classic collections (TBP's?.... i'm not really up to speed on comic terms)... i'd love to be able to buy Regeneration One in the same format, anyone know the likelyhood of them being released this way further down the line?.

2. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    It hasn't been announced, but given how most if not all new issues from major publishers now are collected once their arcs are done, I'd say say it's practically a sure thing.

3. Nag

Nag Dinobot Commander

Nice, i've noticed that they are already doing collected volumes for MTMTE and RID so i'm hoping thats the way it goes for RO... i've waited twenty years for this, a few more months won't hurt too bad.

4. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is no doubt they'll be issued as collected TPBs... but I do doubt they'll be in the same size/format as the "Classics" editions (which bundled circa 12 issues in). They'll be like regular IDW trades (e.g. MTMTE). Probably follow suite and have a criminally low number of issues as well, as per IDW's new mandate across all its titles TPBs.

5. Nag

Nag Dinobot Commander

Yeah, looked at the page count for MTMTE.... its pretty small at around 130 pages compared to almost 300 for the classics. Whats the page count for standard IDW TF comic anyway?, also whats the release schedual for RO, bi-weekly, monthly?.

6. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A standard IDW comic is, what, 20 pages? 22? Right around there. Regeneration One will be released monthly. As for TPB's, I'm kinda hoping RO (to say nothing of MTMTE and RID as well) will get the oversized hardcover treatment like LSOTW did. If that happens, there'll surely be more than four issues per book. Plus mad extras.

7. emptythreat

emptythreat Well-Known Member

Yes to the harcover for all the books! I miss the Premier editions though.