Regeneration one Autobots status'

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by dunerunner123, Oct 3, 2012.

1. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

As a sequel to the original marvel comic, Regeneration one shows us some loose ends to be tied up like the nucleon, headmaster process, The Ark etc. But one thing that I have wondered that may never be explained in the comic, is which autobots are still living and which dead? The main reason this has me confused is the fact that after the 21 years the last autobot has been around probably reviving every autobot.

However I don't quite get how characters like perceptor are around when he along with dozens of other autobot corpse were apparently left on earth.
    It seemed to me like the autobots went straight back to cybertron from klo without even checking up on them, So did the last autobot drop down by the Ark and just revive every autobot on board and not doing anything about Megatron Starscream or Shockwave?

Or are all those autobots on the Ark still dead and perceptor was actually just one of those revived by nucleon. I may be the only one on this boat but it kinda frustrated me not knowing which character may be dead or alive.

2. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All of the Autobots that fell in #50 were stored aboard the Ark. Presumably, the Dinobots infused them all with Nucleon.

3. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the only Autobots on the Ark when it crashed again were Ratchet & Fort Max. Everyone else got revived and joined in the Unicron battle.

What did annoy me in the Marvel comics is they kept using 'dead' for inactive robots. They'd always say this guy is dead but then he'd be back running around after being repaired. Seems the term dead should be reserved for a robot that has no chance of returning. Brain module destroyed. It did show brains can be removed just fine & later put back in a body.