regarding the new villain (SPOLIERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ezim93, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it will be interesting to see shockwave as the main villain in the next film but one thing that has me curious is how they are going to incorporate him. Is he going to arrest Megatron on site when he gets back from earth due to his constant failures or will he do it the traditional way and just veray him. There are plenty of other possibilities out ther but if I said the rest it would be a while so I want to hear your theories on how shockwave will be implemented in TF3.

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I don't think Shockwave will be the villain for TF3, why would they give off such a big part of the story if we're still in 2010? To me it's too early for news like this.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Even if he isn't the main one, he would be pretty major. I could see him being on Cybertron and usurping Megatron's power there and it leads to a Decepticon civil war that weakens them enough for the Autobots to intervene and bring peace.

Bada bing, end of trilogy

4. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Of course I have no idea, but:

I hope word will get to Megs via Soundwave that Cybertron is "alive" and well, and Shocky has assumed command there. Megs of course doesn't like that someone has stepped in to control the planet. Mayhem ensues involving a three way fight for 'con supremacy between Megs, Shocky, and Screamer, with the Autobots getting involved to retake their planet while the Decepticons are divided.

I expect there will be like 10 minutes of screen time devoted to showing Cybertron, after which Shockwave will travel to Earth to basically say "yeah, I took over Cybertron, so what?" and Megatron will punish him. Shockwave will hold a grudge but fight alongside Megs and get killed along with most of the Decepticons by the end of the movie.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I honestly don't get the reasoning behind this. Why Shockwave? Guess this isn't GEEWUN.

6. Gieferg

Gieferg Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some Marvel G1 plot elements, something like this:

Shockwave arrives just to see that Decepticons under Megs command just have had their asses handed to them, so it looks logical to him that Megatron is not a leader decepticons need. And he's taking over. Megs is wounded after ROTF final battle so he cant prevent that happen but he waits for a good moment. Then, Decpeticons under Shockwave's command are winning but Megatron wants to be the leader so badly that he's backstabbing Shockwave and f*** up all his plans, giving (not intentionally) Autobots a chance to win. Which happens eventually at the end of the movie.

7. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

I'm thinking something like this:

Shockwave arrives with new Decepticons (like Thundercracker and Skywarp, for example) and sees that they're losing. Shockwave and Megatron fight over who will be the leader of the Decepticons and Starscream joins Shockwave. Megatron loses and is pissed off. The Decepticons seem stronger under Shockwave's command and the Autobots start losing. Megatron makes a deal with Optimus Prime to help defeat Shockwave. Optimus and Megatron fight Shockwave and Starscream. Starscream is killed by Megatron and Shockwave is killed as well. Megatron now turns on a weakened Optimus and they alongside their troops have one last battle for glory. Autobots win ofcourse.

8. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

shockwave and his new army should kill all autobots.

9. RowdyHavokRolla

RowdyHavokRolla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If shockwave is the villain they will have to portray him as a very large powerful villain, kinda is a shame they revealed this as soon as they did, but cool at the same sense. MAYBE THEY WONT ADVERTISE EVERY SCENE OF THE FILM IN THEIR TRAILERS/TV SPOTS THIS TIME AND RUIN THE WHOLE MOVIE.

10. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You mean like when the Fallen was announced as a character in the summer of 2008?

11. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Maybe Shocky know Megatron's hatred on Sam,and try to kill him by Optimus Almost rip SHocky's face.