Customs: Regarding Stinger, has anyone tried to customize him into Bumblebee and succeeded?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Mister Gribsby, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:27 AM.

1. Mister Gribsby

Mister Gribsby QT- series automaton

This is not anything that I myself am capable of doing, but I was eyeing SS Stinger and thought of a way to turn him into Bumblebay.
    The trick lies in reversing the Huayra mode and altering the roof, robot shoulders, codpiece, and calves. Seeing as how the Camaro is possessed of a longer hood, one could feasibly make the rear of the Huayra into the front of the Camaro and perhaps print a new roof/cannon to replace the existing one, orienting it to be the now-backwards windshield. From there, some material could bulk up the new trunk. As far as transformation goes, nothing should change either. Supposed accuracy to the film, putting the head under the hood and such In Age of Extinction, Cheap Knockoff and his hypocritical cheaper knockoff have nigh-identical root mode; while Stinger's figure manages kibble efficiently, much moreso than any Bumblebay that has emerged in recent years.
    Should anyone wish to execute it, then such will be wonder enough. Here though, we may discuss the logistics, alternatives, and such for the curious to consider.