redoptics

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by cultureatus, Jul 19, 2009.

1. cultureatus

cultureatus Lófaszjóska

Bought some Omegatron stuffs from him. Excellent seller, with great prices and great attitude. Highly recommended! Thanks again for the very smooth transaction!

2. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    I also bought some Omegatron parts off of Redoptics - excellent communication and overall great transaction.

Thanks for helping me complete my second Omegatron! :) 

AAAAA++++

3. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    Got Omegatron parts from Redoptics too. Thanks to him I finally finished mine
    This guy is A Ok.

Hope to buy from him again sometime.

4. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

-=Negative Review=-

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...mers-cybertron-optimus-prime-accessories.html

I made a bid on his Cybertron optimus Prime acessories (8/4/09). I paid via paypal the same day and was told that he would ship on that weekend. When that weekend came, he stated he was busy with personal life issues and would ship next week (8/10/09). Emailed again on (8/17/09) and he replied the next day saying he will get around to shipping it that weekend and that he will contact me when he will ship the item. On (8/24/09) I asked for a refund and that 3 weeks is way too long for something i paid the same day for that he hasn't even shipped out yet.

(8/28/09) Redoptics replies back and says that he got in touch with the royal mail office and that there are people boycotting work. So he jumped from "I'll let you know when I ship" to "the royal mail is experiencing work boycotts"???

Today is 9/13/09 and still have not recieved item nor my money returned. This definately sours me on international transactions.

5. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

Omegatron MIB

Bought Omegatron from this seller complete with foam insert and box. Had to wait many weeks for its arrival but there were definitely mail strikes in the UK which held up alot of parcels. He was good enough to keep in touch the entire time until item arrived so i am very happy with his service. He provided a tracking number as well so that was important also. Thanks for all your help with my collection. A++

6. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got my red-foot G1 Prime without any hassle. Thanks redoptics!

7. job173

job173 Well-Known Member

Got my redfoot prime from him and I can say communication is great throughout,recommended!

8. WildstarCebu

WildstarCebu Member

excellent and understanding seller... good communication... highly recommended to future buyers/sellers...

9. sarmick01

sarmick01 Well-Known Member

Did a trade for Thunderclash missiles and got them in a few days. Would definitely deal with him again.

10. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    good to deal with.. bought a classic and everything was good. Thanks

11. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

red foot prime

received my red foot prime and omegatron visor no worries. Fantastic communication and sent with recorded mail for safety. Honest seller and i would do business with again. cheers mate.

12. RRavage

RRavage MMC follower......

News Credits:
    Has anyone heard from Redoptics lately? I puchased some items from him 3 weeks ago, and i havent seen them yet. The only message that ive had from Red was 1) that he had family issues to deal with, and 2) he sent the items out to my address, and they were returned to him because my addy doesnt exist.

If anyone speaks to him can you let him know that ill be contacting paypal on friday if he deosnt reply to my emails/pm's etc.

Thanks.

13. RRavage

RRavage MMC follower......

News Credits:
    I hate to do this, and i hope theres an explaination for whats happened, but i will have to leave negative feedback for Redoptics.

I will not be buying from Redoptics again, and for the time beeing i will advise no-one else too either.

I will retract this if Redoptics returns to the forum, and i have my money returned to me.

14. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    bad bad bad, no ultra magnus, not refund, no reply, i say ban him......