Rediscovering whats in your collection

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Katamari Prime, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

In the short time I've been on this board, I've found myself taking back my transformers from and redecorating my room with them. And I have to say, they seem to complete the room with my MG and PG Gundam Models, but that may just be me. Anyway, I found myself facinated my Armada Starscream (With Starsaber mini-cons),Cybertron Megatron and Energon Shockblast. Has anyone else found themselves in there storage space and playing with one of your Transformers you didn't give much thought to at one time, or simply back on a shelf you took off some time ago?

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've done the opposite. I sold alot of transformers that I thought I would miss something aweful, but in fact, I don't seem to care that they're gone.

3. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All the time... Especially when someone posts something up on the Kewl stuff thread. :) 

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like it when I find out things about my collection that I wasn't first aware of. Usually I find this out from finding information on the Web. Most recently I learned the the eHobby Minibots are (by the Bio Card) really Gobots (from Gobotron) in disguise. If I could read Japanese I would have known sooner.

Anyway, rediscovery is low because all my Transformers from G1 on are on display. So I see all my Tranformers almost every day. I still find it very interesting how the designs have changed over the years. Now designs seem to change with every new line. Most serious collectors I suppose could just look at a Transformer and know by design if it was RID, Armada, Energon or Cybertron, even if Stars, Keys and Minicons were removed.

5. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh, I misunderstood the thread title and was going to post about a TF I forgot I owned. (I nearly bought another Sling the other day.)

I always rediscover BM Mirage :)  Find him in the bottom of a storage box and it's like I have a new toy. For some reason I always forget how to transform him.

6. kllrwlf

kllrwlf Well-Known Member

I pick up 1 or 2 of them and start fiddling with them from time to time. It's fun... especially when I forgot how to transform them... like BW TM2 Megatron (dragon)...

7. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had to pull out Energon Steamhammer's directions to figure out how to TF him...

8. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Or Alternators Grimlock.....

9. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I discovered I have a G1 Ratbat...I was quit happy with that discovery.

10. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I recently discovered that there is a mouse pad in the box with my TFC Megatron! I've had him for almost 3 years now, and I never took him out of the box, until someone posted on here about the mouse pad.

I've also discovered that the G1 Rodimus Prime toy just isn't as cool as I remember him being when I was a kid.

11. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    99% of my stuff is packed away. It's goes into storage almost as soon as I bring it home. Hopefully, I can get a new house next year and I can not wait to unpack it all and rediscover everything!!

12. TFFan2005

TFFan2005 Well-Known Member

I find myself playing with G1 jetfire and all his armor but i've never put my toys up he was just in the back of the display case's

and i hung my Autobot car matts on the wall