Redemption - short Universe Nemesis Prime fic

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by General Magnus, Apr 15, 2007.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Redemption

Within his confine of the energy cell, the warrior Nemesis Prime fought a personal battle within his mind…

Primus , despite of almost being killed by the Dead Matrix that Nemesis Prime was carrying, still viewed him as one of his children, and like a father seeks to correct the wrongs of his son, Primus wished to save him….

“Where am I ?” – Nemesis Prime did not se nothing, all was black, a vastness of nothing… Suddenly a voice started to be heard…

“You are Optimus Prime….”

“I am Nemesis Prime!” he replied enraged

“You are a children of Primus….”

“I am a herald of Unicron”

“You are a leader, a noble warrior...”

“I am a soldier, a butcher, a tyrant…”

“There is still hope for you…”

“There is no hope…”

The voice said nothing more, instead several sparks appeared... Ghost of old friends…

“Why did you betray us?” all asked

“Why did you abandon us?” All asked again…

“Because you were weak, I despise the weak!”

“LIAR!”

“Shut up, leave me alone! “ – He fired to every side, but his weapons failed to hit anything. He fall to his knees, in desperation, he screamed with all is strenght, it seems like the remorse’s of the killings he had made, had come back and hit him all at once..

He was soon surrounded by all of former comrades, some of them died by its own hands.

“You turned to Unicron, because, after a eternity of torture, you wanted to die, to be killed by someone, to flee from you sins, the massacres you committed while bearing the name of Nemesis Prime. And to find the one that could end your life, you committed the worst massacres. And yet, I can still feel some good in you. All it takes is a little light and the darkness can be hold back..” said a spark who took the form of a fembot.

“E…Elita? It’s you? I saw Megazarack kill you... I could not do anything, I was crippled. Unicron made me see your death, feel your pain...again and again.. He didn’t let me die, to join you in the Allspark… He said he would let me die, but only if I served him..”

“I know that.. But it’s not your time yet…I was only here to be your light.”

“ What do you mean? Elita where are you?!”

The ghosts faded away, and Nemesis Prime was know facing Primus, his father, the one he tried to kill for his master Unicron.

“Nemesis Prime…You are a murderer, a butcher, you tried to kill me… But still you are my son, one of my children, and you suffered so much that you deserve a second chance…”

“What do you mean?”

“Return to your dimension… Destroy the tyrant that is Megazarak, fight alongside your formers soldiers.. Regain your honour! Then and only then you will be able to join the Allspark and your fallen friends.. What say you?”

“I…don’t know…what to do…Who I am I now..”

“WHAT ARE YOU? NEMESIS PRIME OR OPTIMUS PRIME?!”

Nemesis Prime raised his head, his once soulless eyes gained their former blue colour. He spoke…

“I…am…Nemesis Prime…NO MORE!”

With that, Nemesis Prime disappeared from his cell, returning to his dimension to fight one last battle, this time for the redemption of his spark. His path to remdeption had just begun...

2. perceptor30

perceptor30 perceptor30

Sounds awsome so far. I like the inner turmoil aspect of it. When are you going to come out with some more. This seems like it could be a very intruiging story line if it's played out the right way. Keep writing dude!:thumb 

3. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    I have heard this before. "Father, let go of your hate. I can feel the good in you....the conflict." "It is too late for me, son."

4. Deathbringer

Deathbringer Banned

i like it General Magnus!
    good job.

i like it when evil characters turn good.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    God, that thread title confused me... ;) 
    Nice job, man. Write more :) 

6. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

I read this before on another site (Star Prime).

Great Fan Fic story!