Redemition of this series.

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Optimusfiretruck, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Optimusfiretruck

Optimusfiretruck Decepitcon Squad Leader

I personally will admit I am a Geewoner and a BW fan. Though I do have figures from all the other series, and kept up with the shows my love was with the OLD school stuff.

I have been an avid Animated Hater. It was to goofy and RETARD STRONG attitude of some characters made me well abandon my TF fandom all together.
    Only recently I jumped back on here to check out new about the movie and i noticed that there was leaked videos of the last season. I watched and OMG I was surprised. What I saw from the last few episodes had some mature depth to them.

This serious could possible grab some people like me into liking the show if it had more of these deep moments than retarded horse shit that plagued the first season. I do realize that CN is many for kids that are in the demo of 6-13 but could have strong numbers if they keep up with this.
    Point in example. BULKHEAD has gone from a Fuckn TOOL to a space bridge genius. He has even begun to act not like the tool or just plain RETARD that he did. The show has done another thing leaving humans out of it as much as they can. All I can say with these tweaks this show could actually be saved.

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    You're saying that the new episodes are somehow awesome, and previous ones sucked ass. The truth is they're still pretty much the same kind of episodes, only slightly more geared towards the climatic ending.

Which makes me think what you like in Animated is the pew pew lasers.

Animated can't be saved anyway. Changing the formula to gear it more towards people like you won't differ much when thinking about ratings, etc. As much as we all love to think Transformers lives and thrives because of us, the more hardcore fans, truth is we are just a small percentage.

Animated will do just as well/as bad were it changed, and it seems its cancellation doesn't even have to do with bad ratings. Just CN being stupid and faulty business plans.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what we call CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT.

It happens sometimes, like BW and TFA, can't say the same for the rest.