Minor/Repaint: Red Alert - Movie~verse

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by CooljazCustoms, Dec 30, 2010.

1. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    hey everyone, this is my take on Red Alert. it isnt 100% complete yet, still have a few lil things to touch up on before its all done. this guy is for my collection, so im in no hurry, just wanted to get some pics up on here before it goes up on the shelf and i forget to or something lol.

still need to do...

-Paint Head
    -Paint Front Wheels(forgot those since they were tucked up when i was painting bot mod :D )
    -Waiting on a few FD Decals to arrive
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. strata32000

strata32000 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great idea man!
    Are you going to paint the front wheels silver?

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Super!!!... but I hate the lightbar... RID PROWL or CLASSICS PROWL is better dude!

Goodluck :D 

4. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    Thanks! LOL ya, when i was doing the drybrushing and detailing on the bot mode, i had it transformed so the wheels were hidden :(  didnt even think about it til i put in car mode to take pics lol

Thanks... and Ya Barricades Lightbar was the only extra one i had Laying around. after i affixed it, i thought it at least would have been better to try to sand off the Blue and redo that side green since thats what FD vehicles sport over the red/blue like Police...oh well, this fig is gonna be displayed most of the time in bot mode and you dont see it so it doesnt bother me too much

5. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

i Dig this Custom bro, the White it REALLY fits good, but if you do another Custom of the Sideswipe mold, Use Clear Colors, Like Taimya Clear White would have looked good on this fig, would of gave it that Candy Coat look..............well now i think about it, Rescue cars dont have candy paint jobs. Never mind
    I Still dig your work