Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by megatronkicksas, Dec 26, 2008.
That was their logo in 2006 when they did the whole "Botcon 2006 Generations" thing. Doesn't mean anything more than the Classics Optimus Prime for 2007 or the Animated Optimus for 2008.
Here's a full version with the text:
Man, what a shittily redrawn... copy-pasted left arm.
You can see a thumb growing out of the bicep.
Did not know
Just looks to me like he took the image into Illustrator and solidified things to suit a logo better.
And the initial drawing didn't do that great of a left arm to begin with.
Yeah. So many problems with the original pic:
- Inferno's gun arm should be closer to the reader than the left hand, but the hand is ABSURDLY large.
- The gun arm has a squared wrist, but the left arm has a rectangular wrist.
- WHERE ARE INFERNOS LEGS?
- What is Red Alert standing on, and why doesn't it just break?
- Why doesn't Red Alert just fall over backwards?
I think Red Alert is about to take a dump in that picture. Inferno is blocking this sight from the view of people behind him.
Gah. This is why I don't look closely at Funana art.
- To what are Inferno's "wings" attached, especially his left one?
- Why does he have an extra joint between his torso and right shoulder, but not the left?
Separate names with a comma.