Recent DVD Deals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omegatron, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blockbuster Online, in an attempt to stop their membership attrition, has started sending out coupons to purchase certain previously viewed DVDs for $5.99. Today I got Clerks 2 and Superman Returns for $12 + yax. Yea.

But the Superyea belongs to 24 Season 1. Target had it for $18 last week. But if you bought the single DVD containing season 6's first 4 episodes, there was a $10 coupon for any season of 24. So I bought the single disk, ripped it open at the store, and then bought Season 1 for $8. The enxt day, I called my cable company, becuase our cable went out mysteriously during the middles of episodes 3 and 4. With no hassle whatsoever, they put a $10 credit on my next bill since I bought the DVD to see the episodes I missed. To sum up...I've got Clerks 2, Superman Returns, and 1 and 1/6 seasons of 24 for $20.

-Tony!
    Baragin hunter.

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I got all 4 released Seasons of "The Shield" at Best Buy 2 weeks ago for $20 each.

A STEAL!

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

THIEF! :p 

I thought about using that $10 24 coupon on the recent season 1 sale, but I still have season 1 on stone tabl..er VHS..somewhere. I reallyreally liked Season 5 so I think I'll stick it out until somebody discounts all the seasons to $20 like the Shield there. The coupon's good until like January '08 or somesuch.