Recent aquisitions or "new plastic crack and Crosswise".

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Weremole, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

So I found out about those new Exo-Force sets. I whas lukewarm at first but continued oogling in the catalogue had me interested. So I figured I should try and but the two big hero mechs and find out.

Holy shite how Lego have changed since I had anything to do with them last. The joints, the design... holy crap. It friggin' rules. The Grand Titan and the Stealth Hunter are fine, fine sets. I think I even have to pick up the evil ones. At least the Thunder Fury.

I also found new (for Sweden) Cybertron Deluxes. Crosswise, Thunder-girl-boat-Chromia and Brimstone (terradacty-guy). Of wich I got Crosswise. Who just happens to rock. It whas a loong time since there whas a main line hood-chest that whas this great.

In my Lego high I also picked up Titan XP that whas on clearance for 299 SEK (about 30$). Yet to put it together though. Its parts are great but the model itself is adorable in a DOM kind of way, will get to it tomorrow.

Its also good that Lego shelf time is considerably greater than TF shelf time and that there are only two video games I plan buying this year (if somebody doesn't surprise me and release a new Wild Arms in Europe). (Not to mention that Lego is about the ONLY thing in Sweden that is even clearanced properly.)

This means that there is much more good plastic crack for me. :thumbs2: 

2. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I've got a couple of Exo-Force guys, and yes... plastic crack!

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

The Titan XP is sweet, I got it for Xmas 2 years ago. Only bad thing is that they used minifigure leg pieces for the hands, so he has 2 fingers and that's it. I need to find better hands for him. He is a bear to assemble though, took me a couple days, but then again I'm not a big Lego guy.

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Congrats on the cool finds! May have to dive into this Exoforce thing myself...

5. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

I'm not a big Lego guy either. This is the first time in what... ten years that I have enjoyed it, much less had anything to do with it.

But damn. It has changed so much. Changed so much for the BETTER. =) You can practically make anything now and there are peices for use for everything you might imagine.

Exo-Force reeled me back in (I think I just might break down and get Thunder Fury after all) and now that I have assembled Titan XP (took me an afternoon, best 30$ I've spent in quite a while) I can firmly say that yes. Lego is getting very awesome right now and I hope it sticks to it.

Titan XP is bloody amazing BTW. As tall as a TF Supreme and articulated up the wazoo. A little wobbly waist joint though but overall its awesome.

I don't know if I will ever take these apart and do constructs for myself though. 0_0 They just look THAT great. Guess there's a backside for everything lol.