Received Galaxy force Vector prime,but the colors are weird,anyone know why?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigermegatron, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Last week,I ordered the galaxy force korean boxed Vector Prime toy from BBTS.com.

I received the toy a few days ago. Right away I noticed the toy wasn't pure snow WHITE like the Hasbro first release cybertron Vector Prime toy.

The korean boxed takara vector prime toy appears to be colored in what looks like either a PEARL or extremly light grey color. the light grey appears to match the hasbro year 2004 Energon megatron light grey/pearl color.

So my question is. is this a unique color unique to the korean boxed version?
    was the first release colors of the japanese takara galaxy force vector prime a light grey/pearl color? or was it pure snow white colored like the hasbro version?

the thing that seems weird. is the box art shows a vector prime in pure snow white with the burgandy red colors applied on the toy.

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
  3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Korean version is identical to the original Takara version. The box art does make the plastic look a lot more white and washed out than the actual figure.

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    What they said. I want a Vector Prime. The Korean Version is Probably the way to go. I have the hasbro one but I prefer the galaxy force version

5. simplygriff

simplygriff ยต - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    The Takara/Sonokong version has far superior paint apps. Way back when they came out I got the Hasbro and was sorely disappointed. Got the Takara version shortly after. What color was he in the show? I never got to watch it.
    -G