Recall's Gaming Collection Photo Thread - You can show your stuff here too.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Recall, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Due to the large amount of video game stuff I own (though most likely tiny compared to others), and it being either in my own home, with my brother or at my Parent's home I thought it was a good time as any to actually try and get it all together and 1) show other people what I have and 2) just keep a nice visual record of it all.

If you have anything gaming wise you wish to show off maybe we can make this the place to be?

Maybe you have every game of a series or something dear to you? If so lets see :) 

I'll start with my Dreamcast collection. It's missing a few pieces as they are with other people hence why no Crazy Taxi, Quake 3 Arena, SF3: Double Impact etc but 90% of it is here.

Near mint condition Dreamcast Arcade stick.
    [​IMG]

Very worn and well used pads and VMUs.
    [​IMG]

The console and the all so important fighting games. (Note Fighting Vipers 2, I've yet to find anyone, including myself who is actually good at it :) )
    [​IMG]

Some of the most loved and well known Dreamcast games.
    [​IMG]

Outtrigger is the mother fucking bomb! And behold Chu-Chu rocket, yay!
    [​IMG]

A random assortment to speed up the process. Virtual Athlete 2k is amazing even it only consists of a few events.
    [​IMG]

Personally the most important reason to ever own a Dreamcast. Shenmue baby! :D 
    [​IMG]

Something I'm very proud to own. A mint Fire Pro Wrestling D, the best wrestling game in the history of wrestling games. Seriously epic.
    [​IMG]

Another set of games i'm very proud of, especially considering the Giant Gram wrestling games and how everything is still complete.
    [​IMG]

And this is about 1% of my PS2 collection the rest is in my parents home and was actually damaged in the "Lazy milk incident of 2002" but I suppose this 1% contains some of my all time favourite games :) 
    [​IMG]

ZOE, wrestling and the best FPS on PS2. What's not to love :) 
    [​IMG]

More to come in the near future...

Xbox 360 & PS3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PSP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wii
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gamecube
    [​IMG]

Nintendo 64:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

Pretty cool Dreamcast collection! I didn't play most of those game, but it looks like a nice selection of games :) 

I remember having fun when my friend bought one, playing Shenmue was great fun :thumbs2: 

I might take you on that, when my stuff from ebay get here, I might take some pics worth posting :) 

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So is what what European PS2 spines look like?

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Sorry I will show you the covers if you prefer

5. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's definitely a Dreamcast sort of day. :D  I'm planning to pick some more games up soon as they're quite cheap through Amazon Marketplace sellers (got Metropolis Street Racer for £1.50 recently!).

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, no, lol. I just wondered if the spines to all PS2 games were white with black letters.

For example, these are some of my PS2 games:

[​IMG]

7. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Cool Dreamcast collection Recall. I had a small N64 collection a couple of years ago, but I got rid of it because I just wasn't interested enough in getting back into old school gaming. I regret that now. :cry  Damn my love of Transformers.

8. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    5 years ago i could have rivaled most collections:( 

Now I'm down to a handful of systems

Oh,

Seaman or GTFO.

9. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    was almost gonna start a show ur collections kinda thread the other day :p 

crappy pics but :p 

there's this plus the 4 or 5 i have downloaded onto my 360/PS3 hard drives

i think i counted the other day close to 100 games

System wise I own a PS2, Xbox, DS, Xbox360, & PS3

so i can still play 'em all >:}

Attached Files:

10. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    If I hade keept all my games durting the time the consols were activated it would be insane. Im talking genesis, snes, N64, Dreamcast, GC, PS2 and so on. I always traded away my games when a new thing came out as I was a one consol gamer mostly.

Example. N64 with 5 kontrollers, everything complete in boxes, memory cards and rumble packs and that memory upgrade pack to. Around 30-40 games in mint boxex an inner packing. All of this were traded when I upgraded to DC. Then the DC went when GC came and so on. I have only saved a handfull of GC games and I still need to get a few I miss.

These days I started with a Wii, then a ps3 and then a xbox was on sale..so what the heck and bought that to. I also owna NDS

This is how it looks today....so far. I still dont buy that many games, because time to play is limited.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The NDS I mainly play on when I go travel, the xbox is the last purchased consol so therefore that has the lowest ammount of games.

Total Game count in pictures is 73.

and yeah I still have like 15 games I need to get...of older titles

11. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    You guys have some awesome stuff.

The piece I'm proudest of all is my big ass 82" teevee that plays my awesome games. Here's my set up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still haven't picked up a surround sound, and have not taken a recent piccie with my newly aquired 360 and a few 360 games.​

12. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Yup that's how our spines look.

13. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

Easterling Capt has the same tv cab as me, and keeps his games in the same place....

14. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I'll throw my stuff in here.

This is only stuff I have out (excluding a few arcade sticks and a couple of drawers loaded with older controllers). My guess is this is 50% of my collection, the rest is in containers in the attic and basement or other random storage spaces.

This is my current play drawer. Games I'm currently playing or have intention to play.
    [​IMG]

Main storage for my 360 and any Xbox or PS2 games I might play semi regularly. Theres a few Saturn, Sega CD, and Genesis games behind the DJ Hero turntable. It was much fuller, I ended up trading a lot of games in over the holiday to keep up with current games. I recently found another job so I can hopefully avoid doing that again.
    [​IMG]

Big box CEs. This used to be a window but was turned into shelving when an additional utility room was added onto our house.
    [​IMG]

Statues and massive boxed CEs.[​IMG]

Big assed controllers.
    [​IMG]

Dreamcast, Saturn (in the cd holders), and PSone games.
    [​IMG]

Xbox, PS2, and a few PC games.
    [​IMG]

Game systems I had hooked up for a while. I sold the small HD TV I had them hooked up to. There was another 360 hooked up as well, I gave that to a friend though (I still have two 360 slims). It was a lot nicer but pulling out cables and no longer having a TV has made it messy and dusty.
    [​IMG]

75% of my Holy Grail. It's 75% because I want a dedicated cabinent (this was originally a Double Dragon 3 machine). It was in our "dining" room but was moved to the hallway when we changed that to my wife's work room. Eventually I'll get around to converting to to as close as dedicated as I can (was laid off just as I was starting to order parts for it so it was put on hold). It has a rare Revision 3.0 board in it, I have no idea what the difference between 3.0 and 3.1(final official) is.
    [​IMG]

15. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

:bow Seven :bow

16. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    great minds think alike ... ;) 

17. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

More of my crap, because I like showing it off.

My favorite arcade stick, eventually I'll mod it to work on 360/PS3 to go with the Mk Tournament Edition Stick I preordered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My main gaming area. I have a smallish (32") TV but hope to get a larger one this year. Matte black 360s, it was a 4gig bundle with the Kinect. I just tossed the HDD from my original 360s into it. My PS3 is normally in the lower left cabinent but my brother-in-law has it to play God of War 3. Rock Band Stage Kit is being stored there for the time being.
    [​IMG]

Random bits of my living room. We watch a lot of movies and it was a large basis of our initial relationship.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mini movie posters, I really just wanted to flaunt my N7 hoodie. Pretty sure McBradders has one as well.
    [​IMG]

18. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    Now, I do have all the current Gen systems, but my Wii hardly sees use any more, and my 360 red ringed on me. I have a PS2 as well, but I don't think it's worth showing off what games I have for that, as most of them are copied...but I will show off what games I do have for my PSP and PS3:

Here's the TV most of my systems are hooked up too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Not photoed, but I do have War For Cybertron, which is on loan to someone.

19. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

I do, in fact I have two. I thank the Bioware store for fucking up and sending me double :D 

20. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

you are so damn lucky, Recall, europe got to have Shenmue 2 on dreamcast while the states didn't. it was released on xbox. :\