Rebuilt Megatron = Galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jazz1979, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Jazz1979

Jazz1979 Well-Known Member

When i saw the concept designs for Megatron being a Cybrtronian battle tank, and also fairly redesigned in robot-mode (being more bulky and his right hand is much bigger like a big claw with a cannon integrated), i was wondering if he would introduce himself as Galvatron when he gets rebuilt and resurrected.
    I'm pretty sure that even if we get Galvatron in either TF2 or Tf3, he wouldn't be a Megatron reformatted by Unicron, because having Unicron in a live action movie is an absolute No-Go and only suitable for the hardcore Geewuners!
    He shall be glad that most characters in the movies are actually reincarnations of G1 characters.
    Let's hope that Megatron(or Galvatron) victimizes many humans and Autobots with hos raw power and gun.
    I also hope that Optimus Prime makes more use of his rifle. The one shot in TF1 was a joke when Megatron evaded and shot prime with his arms-cannon back.

2. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think he'll keep the name "Megatron" in ROTF

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, I think the trend of Megs turning into Galvs has finally gone, for at least a while. The only way I see Movie Megs become Galvatron, is if he needs an even larger upgrade, and when he does his circuitry gets messed with, causing him to go crazy, and starts calling himself Galvatron. Maybe even going crazy enough to paint himself purple. Basically making him the Transformers equivalent of the Joker.

4. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

i doubt galvatron will be portrayed as crazy/insane in the movieverse

5. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got to agree with Bottom Out, That would never happen. I think if he does appear the he will be a Herald of Unicron along with Scourge and Cyclonus (Maybe Nemesis Prime too)

6. jon

jon That dude from the forest

News Credits:
    great now you jinxed it :bay  kidding. your idea of a crazt megs being galvy would be pretty cool to see but i doubt they'll ever do soemthing like that.

7. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    maybe galvatron is a brother in arms from megs? who knows? ;) 

8. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    If movie megs is a battle tank...and does not look like ASS in alt mode like the first movie then i will buy him...otherwise not getting him...i think i will be skipping most of the movie TFs this time around...

9. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The rebuilt Megatron will be called Smegmatron, there will be a special advertising campaign sponsored by the Board of Penile Hygiene to tie in with it. HE TELL ME.

Nah, I assume they will still call him Megatron.

I would like to see Galvatron show up though, either as a rebuilt Megs or a new character.

10. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I love when people think instantly something cant be done. Thats why its always better when someone proves them wrong. Star Wars was one of those very things where you could never make money with a sci fi movie then a well visualized film breaks the mold.

I would say its not out of the possibilty of any movie to try this step, the only thing not easily plausible is how you would defeat something so large

I think the name changes because of reformatting is a harder concept for some to grasp than saying hey there is a REALLY REALLY Large TF out there. Thats like someone getting a new hair cut and changing their name.

I dont think they should change names unless the chracter personality is changed.

So No on Galvatron