ReBoot - Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Prime'06, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime'06

Prime'06 Well-Known Member

Fans of Beast Wars probably know of Mainframe Ent.'s other CGI show, ReBoot. The first two seasons, never received a proper DVD release. The third and fourth seasons have long been out of print (often sold at high prices on eBay). That is about to change early next year!

Rainmaker (the company that bought up Mainframe Ent. a few years back) has partnered with Shout! Factory to release all of ReBoot (all 47 episodes from all four seasons!).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently, seasons 1 and 2 have a set release date of March 1st 2011. Seasons 3 and 4 are TBA.

There is also a complete boxset collectors set coming out at some point (TBA).

[​IMG]

As for any extras, I personally happen to be in contact with those who worked on the show (co-creators, voice actors, etc), and I can say there has been some recording of commentary!

If you don't want to wait for the boxset, you can pre-order Seasons 1&2 from Amazon right away at a discount!

2. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

Awesome. I'll definitely pick up the full series set. Reboot was great.

3. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Can I be adopted? I loved that show, as well as the voice actors. It was Reboot that was the start of the animation revolution that changed into what we have now.

4. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.