Minor/Repaint: Rebelrouser

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Hey all here is my latest bash. Mostly a repaint with a head and hand swap. I know the hands look big but that is the aesthetic I was going for. The turbotank alt mode has had very little modding because i love the look of the alt mode and the colors so I was not going to fix what was not broken but still wanted a cool new fig without having to be a starwars character. for this Character the Starwars universe is not present. Enjoy. candc is welcome. through in the pick with ops and shuttleshock to show the Size intended even though the toy is only a deluxe.

Name = REBELROUSER
    Allegiance = Autobot
    Function = Team Transport and Armed Support.
    Subgroup = Dimensional Elite
    Quote = Ill get you there in one piece or I’ll die trying.

Rebelrouser leads a team of Autobots known as the dimensional elite. They have been charged with inter-dimensional exploration to find rare artifacts lost in space and time after the destruction of Unicron. On their travels they have not only found many useful and important Autobot treasures, but have also faced many adversaries from Decepticons to Alien Creatures. Rebelrouser not only leads the team but serves as their transport vehicle. He is able to comfortably house just under 150 smaller robots inside him. After his troops are deployed he quickly transforms on the battle field and keeps his team covered with his massive machine gun. Some see Rebelrouser as a threat merely because of his size, but Straxus knows that Rebelrouser’s intellect is what makes him truly dangerous. Rebelrouser loves the rush he feels on the battlefield, and when backed against a corner can simply transform and roll right over most Decepticons. Rebelrouser has considered himself one of the mighty but if he knew who he would soon face, he too would feel small and vulnerable.

Strengths= Rebelrouser is very strong physically and knows it. He is also very sharp mentally when it comes to military strategy. He also hand picked his team using those Autobots most likely to give him the best service for his missions.

Weaknesses = Being so large makes Rebelrouser a very poor hand to hand combat fighter. Smaller bots have caught him off guard and more than once he was close to being taken out when they found ways to trip him up and take his legs out from under him. Rebelrouser is also overly confident and thinks that his size will keep him alive. One day he will meet a bot far larger and more powerful. On that day Rebelrouser will need all the help he can get.

One MOre Pic

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  2. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nice stuff. head is perfect

3. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    This is brilliant! I love it when people use the cross-over lines for customs, the majority of the moulds suck until guys like you come along and give them new heads and paint schemes and make them awesome!

Are those hands from the original mould or did you swap them out?

I really like the colour scheme as well, the green and blue go so well together.

4. Rumble02

Thank you. the hands are from a gundam figure. he needed fingers articulations.the original hands were to puny in my opinion

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would it be possible to kitbash te vehicle form into a full fledged steam engine?

dont know why but for some reason i just cant shake this hearts of steel ironhide vibe i get looking at the figure

6. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    This is awesome. I like the big hands! :rock 

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, you've created another completely unique custom :) 

I think that the alt mode could use some more treatment to it and the bot mode toned down just a bit. I'd recommend a color scheme reminiscent of the Colonial Marines from Aliens (flat greens and grays). You could tie in that with the green from the robot mode. I don't recommend this often, but I think this one would greatly benefit from some weathering in both modes, especially given this guy's bio.

Some of the paint looks like it needs just a little touch up, but the suggestion above may actually help with that and work in your favor.

I think that the blue/green combo suits his character and it does give off a military vibe off without being straight up military (like a Dimensional Elite Task Force would probably wear).

The head really works well with this figure as well, I think.

I hope my comments are useful :) 

Attached Files:

• apc.jpg
      apc.jpg
      File size:
      11 KB
      Views:
  8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I think he's great. I personally like everything about him and he can fit perfectly with my Wreckers Elite group very nicely.

9. pumpkingonzo

pumpkingonzo Stunticon lover!

Ebay:
    Great work! I really like it.

10. Rumble02

Thank you all. I think I may go back and weather the figure. if i have time thatis

11. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Looks much better. What head is that ?

12. Rumble02

The head is from Cybertron Landmine. GLad you you dig it.