Non-TF: Reaver Team, Reaver 2: Mikhail-G012

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Aug 3, 2011.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

I decided i also wanted to work on a Spartan team, so yesterday I picked up a Load-Out 2-pack, the airborne 2-pack, and a Jun, and starting swapping parts around until I had 5 spartans I liked the look of. Also added a bunch of other fodder, cause i wanted them to look more unique than they would have otherwise. '

The idea behind the team is that following the success of the almost all Spartan-III Noble Team, Col. Ackerson commanded more such fire-teams be commissioned, in hopes that they may provide similar good press for the Spartan-III program, and thus more funding. The members of the teams would be taken from the newly completed Delta and Epsilon Companies, as well as a handful of Gamma Company survivors. Reaver Team is one of these fire-teams.

Mikhail-G012 is not only the oldest member of Reaver Team, but also its only surviving original member. He was noted early on in his training for his speed, cunning, and ruthlessness, which led to him being trained further in the art of assassination. For much of his career, he has worked alone, before being assigned to Reaver Team. On several occasions, he has been the only member of the squad to return from missions, and has earned a reputation as being bad luck to those around him, and being assigned to Reaver Team is viewed as a veritable death sentence. However, the teams current line up has been its longest lastly, seemingly able to overcome the stigma Mikhail brings with him.

Mikhail typically armed himself with only a combat knife, frag grenades, a magnum and whatever weapons he took off the bodies of his victims. After Davis-E299 was assigned to the team, he created several new devices to help facilitate Mikhails "talents", including a tungsten forged short sword, and a wrist mounted injector, which housed a toxin deadly enough to slay any opponent with only a drop. To compliment his armor, Davis created a visor attachment that allowed Mikhail to see in infrared as well as several other spectrums and had special tracking modifications which picked up on even the most microscopic traces of a target. To assist Mikhail in closing the distance between him and his marks, Davis created a booster packs that allowed Mikhail to cover a distance of up 100 yards in roughly 2.5 seconds.

enough back story, heres the figure. I based his coloring off of Warhammer 40k Eversor assassins, as I thought the hazop helmet kind of looked like a grinning skull with the goggles on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: