reasons why we dont have constructicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatron31, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :cry 

Hasbro doesn't "need" to release anything, obviously, so there is no relevance to what either of us decides "counts." Honestly, I'm much happier being pleasantly surprised by what classic concepts Hasbro revisits than sitting around being angry that something's not out yet.

It's also worth noting that a Legends class figure is a transforming toy, unlike a Robot Hero. It's hard to imagine a Robot Hero combiner.

Also, that we got two Devastators for RotF. One of them is a "true combiner," one of them is a $100 plastic behemoth. No, they aren't the same best of both worlds toy...the world fails to be perfect. Shrug?

2. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    wow i cant believe how much this thread has grown in a

i didnt think about the wave thing that is a good point of why its hard to pull this off

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Kind of funny but at one point Hasbro seems to have been thinking about combiners in the Robot Heroes line. Of course they would not have actually combined but they would have been larger figures like they were doing with the Marvel line. But sells of the Robot Heroes line just weren't good enough to continue the line long enough to try bigger figures.