Reaper's b/s/t

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LoneReaper115, Jun 3, 2018.

1. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    *I've recently had some personal matters come up, and lets just say I need to sell this stuff ASAP and will be listing more over the next day. All reasonable offers will be considered.*

I've listed a link to my "wants" page at the end. Generally though, I am a sucker for Soundwave, Decepticons, Junkions, and am open to 3P. *Trades will still be considered, but for the moment cash is greatly prefered*
    So I've decided to clear out a little bit of space, to make room to fill that space with new stuff, and money/ new stuff to put in that space, this is where you come in. Most items will be loose, but newer items may have boxes/cards, please ask if you have a desire to know if I have the box or not. Items come from a smoke free house, but I do own pets.

Prices are definitely not set in stone, just based off of recent ebay sales. If you're reasonable, I can be too.

I accept Paypal only, and prefer Friends and Family, unless you'd rather use the merchandise option. If so, please figure in the 4% extra for the cost of it.

Shipping is now included in the price, multiple items will be combined at a reduced rate. I prefer to only ship in the US, but if you really want something, and aren't stateside, we can cross that bridge if we get there.

I'm willing to work with reasonable hold times, and open to negotiations. I may be open to trades, depending on what it is, but prefer to sell. All prices in USD.

Also, no idea why my phone decided to rotate the pics, so sorry for that.

So, with that being said, here we go:

G1:
    Sideswipe and Red Alert *Added new pics*
    Both are loose and do not have accessories. Sideswipe has been played with a bit harder than Red Alert was as shown by his chrome paint wear on his right arm. Sideswipe also has a slightly loose foot while in alt mode. $25 each or take both for $40

*New Listing*Trailbreaker, loose, semi-complete. Joints seem fairly stiff still, can still hold poses, well I mean as well as G1 bots can lol. There is some slight chrome wear on his feet, but most stickers seem fairly intact. Has both fists (I believe to be original, bought them secondhand though). $30 obo

*Updated* Two missiles for G1 Devastator (I bought these secondhand with the fists for Trailbreaker, so I believe them to be original.) $10 for the pair obo

Cybertron:

Cybertron Primus, maybe 75% complete, no paperwork or accessories, missing his feet, butt flap, and a finger. Otherwise in great shape, I personally keep him in planet mode which looks fine). $20 shipped (he's heavy, so shipping is going to be most of the cost)

Star Wars Crossover:
    Clone Captain Keeli into AT-TE, loose, figure only. Seems to be in decent shape. Apologies for not standing him in the photo, he's weirdly balanced. $15

Movieverse:
    AoE Voyager Grimlock, loose, figure only. In good shape. I'm pretty sure I have him transformed wrong in the pic, but it's been a while since I changed him lol. $10

TR:

I've recently acquired a case of TR Grotusque figures, and have access to many more (until people buy the mountain of them), but I figured I'd offer them to whoever needs them for $30 each, shipped. They are all MISB, and the price works out to be slightly cheaper than what they originally were, before the liquidation. Pretty much the price is cost, plus shipping, and maybe a few dollars more for my time getting them and packing materials used. I'm going to start with what I have in my possesion (not including what I have on ebay) and list 6 here for sale or trade. Yes I know my pic is the same as my ebay page, but since they're all literally the same, I only photographed one box. I've restocked another case, so 6 are on hand now. The store they're at still has a few hundred, so larger quantities are available until they close their doors Tuesday.

Deluxe Krok, loose, complete with card and instructions. Very good shape, transformed a handful of times and shelved. $10

Deluxe Skullsmasher, loose, complete with card and instructions. Very good shape, transformed a handful of times and shelved. $10

Deluxe Highbrow, loose, complete with card and instructions. Very good shape, transformed a handful of times and shelved. $10

Voyager Optimus Prime and Diac, loose*, complete with card, and instructions. Very good shape, transformed a few times and then shelved. $20

Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime and Apex, loose (have no idea where I put the box right now, will update it if found, update: remembered what happened to the box, RIP box....), complete with card, and instructions. Very good shape, transformed a few times and then shelved. $30

The last 2 Primes I'm not going to transform since they're kind of a pain in the butt sometimes, but I will if someone requests it.

Misc other items:

Lot of Gobots, loose, decent shape (minus one heavily played with) *Make offer* *New listing*

Playstation Games:

Grandia 1&2 (PS1&2 complete), Granstream Saga(PS1 complete), Hoshigami (PS1 complete), Star Ocean 2 (PS1 complete) Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS2 complete), Vandal Hearts 1&2 (PS1 complete), Wild Arms 1,2,&3 (PS1&2 complete), Xenogears (PS1 complete), and Xenosaga 1&2 (PS2 complete) *New listing**Make Offer*
    Here's my link to my wants:
    Reaper's wants

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018 at 7:10 PM
  2. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump and update

3. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

4. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Let's all do the bump!

5. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bumpception

6. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

7. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Badump bump

8. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

9. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

10. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump, added a few new things, adjusted a few prices

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sent ya a payment for a Grotusque, check pm :thumb 

12. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

13. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

14. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

15. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump, added a Cybertron Primus and removed the Kreon figures

16. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

17. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

18. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump

19. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bump, TR Alpha Trion sold, added some classic PS1&2 RPGs.

20. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

Ebay:
    Bum0