Really need this toy for my 5yr old

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by BairdimusPrime, Nov 9, 2011.

1. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Please any help would be appreciated i'll pay via paypal and cover shipping I seriously need a monster high Abbey doll
    I search all over and find nothing and its the only one she wants.
    I figured it was worth a shot as many of you get the opportunity to hunt far more than myself these days.

thanks in advance

Bill

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I was in walmart lookin for an extra kup figure so my Hound could get a rifle (chromed it myself it looks awesome) and I walked past some of those on the way to the register, but I didnt look at them or anything so I cant say what was instock.
    I checked amazon for you, and its going for 52 bucks or somethin. I then looked at a couple others they had on there, for example 'Draculaura' looks like my ex girlfriend so I clicked on that one and it was only 12 bucks.
    Is the one you need an exclusive of some sort?
    I was thinking about going back for a Skullgrin to make into Turmoil, but maybe not since Turmoil died I think, so it'd be pointless. Pretender Bumblebee's huge cannon works well with that mold, maybe Ill just have Straxus hold it.
    Anyways, if I end up moseyin that way, I'll look for you, it'll be easy to remember the blue chick with white hair, kinda Lotor like

3. Prowl4680

Prowl4680 SuperCool Autobot Dude!!

That's crazy. I'm looking for the same figure for my daughter as well. Good luck! :lol 

4. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    I am going to our big city birmingham on saturday I will check toys R us. I collect these dolls as well well the Celo de nile ones. I can see if they have one there.

5. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    I work at toys"R"us so I'll check next shift, I just hope I remember. Abbey? Ill check for ya.

6. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks so much for your help guys!!!
    Please lmk!! You'll make a little girl the happiest kid on earth! (WITH 2 KIDS A MORTGAGE AND CARPAYMENTS I CANT AFFOR $55 FORAMAZONG OR EBAY)

7. Prowl4680

Prowl4680 SuperCool Autobot Dude!!

Me thinks making Abbey so hard to find is a cruel joke played by Mattel. "The hunt for the Yeti....."

I've got an extra Spectra VonderGeist if anyone wants to trade :lol 

8. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Abbey is the craziest one to find this year (like Lagoona last year). It took me three months after release to track one down. Yes, I admit that I collect these. XD

I'll keep an eye out for you, but I'd suggest keeping an eye on Target.com. Of the major online chains they restock the individual dolls the most often and they have crazy random sales. I got my Abbey shipped for less than $20.

Also, if your kid doesn't mind a different version, the "Skull Shores" Abbey is supposed to be hitting retail shelves this month. And I've already found her Snowboarding outfit at my local Target a few weeks ago.

9. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

wait, so.....I'm *not the only one considering buying a couple of these (after helping this OP)?
    That Cleo De Nile looks too much like Selena Gomez, I have to get one, the problem of course is that I like the short hair, but the other outfits are better lol! I want the short hair head on the beach body/outfit, well mainly just them shoes.....actually I think it was the 2 pack with Duece that had the best shoes, but I dont want no Duece. If I do get one of these, you know I gotta get that huge classics Lion-O! I like to keep my Formers on their own shelf to keep the scale and believability. I really like the Draculaura with the black socks and the little bat/cat thing but it really does look like my ex, so idunno, Cleo would probably be better
    I'll still keep an eye out for your Abbey, but sounds hard to find. If I find one, I'll hook you up at retail, No scalpin on my end! In fact, Im just waiting for my ride so I can go out there an look. Now that I'm interested , watch everything be gone....
    Besides I have a classics Streaker an Cyclonus arriving today so I have to wait for the knock, and then PE-11 and Heavylabor should be here this evening.....
    But yea, dang it man!! Just kidding! But I think you just led me through the gateway.....I gotta get a new small shelf now an everything. Please tell me this doesnt put me in Smithers territory. (sorry if my post is a bit ramble-ish)
    I watched the monster high tv special on youtube last nite, it was ok, kinda made me think about trying the twilight movies more than anything. My friend said it doesnt really have sword fights or anything though and its mainly a chick flick or something?
    Anyway, Ill let you know if I find Abbey, sounds like a couple people need it, if all else fails I will keep the receipt

10. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    I check two targets and the toys r us out here nothing I also check my local walmarts no abby so sorry I will still keep my eye out.