Reality check Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tampalicious, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I had to take a nap after all that drama yesterday but I got my sales typed up:

(this post is dedicated to the 2 members, one that looks like metallica cartoon and the japanese anime chick avatar, I took your advice the most to heart. Especially the metallica dude. He inspired me to go check in at a different car garage to try and fix my car)

You guys have brought me to reality and it happened on a toy site . I love how the anger and animosity created a good thing. Here is the list, PM with any questions. I apologize for the lack of pics.

City Commander - Classics Ultra Magnus, real not Ko. Bought from ebay used, complete probably no instructions for him. I only bought him for City Commander, so his joints are pretty tight. He is a white toy and may be a little off color im not sure I never owned a brand new one.
    The City Commander is Ko. thats all I know.
    I paid 70 dollars on this board for the TFX-03 armor.
    Magnus has a removable Autobot insignia on his left arm, to be honest I could have trimmed it a little more.
    The box for the KO armor is a little dirty it looks like someone sat it on a booger or something when I bought it on ebay I was so pissed, oh well.

Kup is mint out of package, has a silver cyclonus gun, a spray chromed Kup gun a G1 skullcruncher outie gun, and his classics gun. original head i never went for the cy-gar.

Blurr is complete and tight, out of package as well, has a silver cyclonus gun. complete with instructions so is kup i didnt mention.

Warbot defender: complete, bought from this board at 86 bucks so thats what I rate him as.

Skyhammer, brand new out of box complete with instructions. the one that is for the upcoming Highbrow piece

Transformers Prime Wheeljack, no swords Im sorry Im not selling my Drift and he now owns the. WJ is out of package

BiS Hot Rodimus nothing much to say I bought him myself Ill throw in the comic.

My Protector. he is wearing the Matrix from BiS. No targetmaster. the Rodimus inside is a little worn I bought it on the board. He Bends Over a little and his wrist is floppy. I gave the guy positive feedback before I transformed him. Oh well.

G1 Skorponok body in pretty good shape, Pristine Original Zarak head, helmet, orange 'ears' the visor is a little faded.

Cybertron Starscream origina size complete. may need cleaning.

custom 'classics' Blitzwing, made by my own hand.

If I sold anything else my buddy said he'd punch me in the stomach. Im only selling this as a lot. 500 plus shipping in the states only please. Serious buyer will get a Darkwing/Dreadwind with purchase as long as it fits in the shipping. Theyre a little dinged up but still great pieces.

Please dont ask for pics, as these are clean toys, with the G1s exception of course being older. Ultra Magnus is not yellowed but like I said probably isnt Pristine. His joints are tight. I cant post pics since image shack changed Im not spreading my info everywhere. Unlike other people Ive dealt with I Will give you a fair description. (the Scorp body is tight but needs cleaning, his chest looks great, the ramp holds, but he does have heel stress marks)

2. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    great set if you change your mind on splitting it up Please pm me about the scroponok

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Since you apparently enjoyed my first reality check I have another for you - selling this stuff as a $500 lot only and telling people not to ask for pics is a sure fire way to make sure you don't sell anything.

Nobody is going to want that odd lot, and that stuff isn't even worth $500. You have to bust up the lot and provide pics.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  4. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

bumped. I was hopin there would be a serious buyer maybe that is a power seller or whatnot and maybe would want to add this to their inventory. I think my prices are fair. I lowballed myself....well compared to what I paid.
    I am Happy to provide pics to an email address. I can send a whole bunch at once and I have them ready.

Indi prices...

real Classics magnus, KO armor, Real missiles/gun/faceplates. 150 for the set, still hoping I dont have to take the leg armor off.

protector with rodimus/ and bis rodimus - 100 bucks

darkwing and dreadwind 20 bucks for both, shipping these individually isnt worth it unfortunately

Blurr 15

kup 15

Warbot complete loose 86 bucks

DOTM Skyhammer 25 bucks, never transformed or moved, just taken out the box

I had an offer for skorponok, i think its not going through so 110 shipped 48 states for the set I presented

hope this helps. Im goin back to school, hoping to get the fafsa and get goin fulltime.

thanks! and to moon, I do appreciate your hard advice