Real quick speculation/theory about Season 3 of prime.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by JetFormers, Oct 7, 2012.

1. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    After watching the behind scenes of Season 1 of Prime on Blu-ray, Hasbro were talking about their own personal favorite character who they would want to see in the show..Now one really caught my attention with the recent announcement of Beast Hunters, I had forgotten his name that had made his comment, but he had said one of the groups he would like to see from G1 is the Sharkticons...Now I'm only saying this in theory, because maybe I think Hasbro is trying to keep a trend where a whole secondary army joins the Deceptions, Vehicons, and now the Insecticons.

If this thread dosen't belong here then forgive me, Kinda a bit lazy to look for a prime season 3 all speculation thread. :eek: 

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, another thing that's been crossing my mind is whether its "beast hunters" as in beasts being the hunters, or whether its "beast hunters" as in the beasts being the hunted. The latter of which could easily be the humans or whatever, but the beast wars comparisons are bound to come out, and like you say, it could easily be something like the Sharkticons or even Predaking that act as the segway.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Depends. Will they be designed like the G1 version because I hope not. I'd rather have Sharkticons based off the Energon design.

4. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

The Sharkticons would be realistic but with a touch of G1.