Real Ghostbusters Complete DVD Collection

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by bradforj, Jun 20, 2009.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anyone else seen this?

The Real Ghostbusters: The Complete Collection | TimeLife.com | Ghostbusters

I just learned about it and had to order as I love this show! I looked and did not see any other thread about it, so hopefully I can put a few of you guys on to it :)  This is NOT spam, as I get no referral for this (I just love everything Ghostbusters). The link should also activate 20% off for you! Enjoy :) 

2. brollicon

brollicon Well-Known Member

i think its a bootleg but very good version on ebay there is a guy selling a few and the region is 0 that means any country could play it and 0 usually bootlegged since they want money that don't want to restrict there income and make the dvd compatible with every country

3. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Timelife's is not bootlegged. It is very nice with lots of features. I can't wait to get mine!

I forgot to mention, I used a website called fatwallet to get another 8% in rewards on the purchase, plus my Amazon Visa gives 1% back on purchases :)  Gotta save everywhere you can! There are much cheaper options than ebay for this set!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    there have been threads on this before.
    but the pricey set from TL is great.
    it would make my Nostalgia section of my collection 100x better.

5. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I have the set and it's an absolute must for any fan. Some great bonus features AND a special disc that only comes with the box set containing the pilot footage for the series.

6. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Yup I got mine when it came out. In fact I pre-ordered the damn thing the first day TL offered it. Sadly I haven't watched much of it though.

Any one pick up Ghostbusters on Blu-ray?

7. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I've got it and skimmed, but not sat down and watched it yet.

From what i've seen it has the usual heavy grain issues of 80s movies, but good detail thanks to a lack of DNR and they seemed to have sorted out the dodgier colour issues from the second DVD.

Sony know thier shizz and the DOP signed it off, so i'm happy that it won't get much better. The twats that don't get film and whine when old movies don't look like new ones will hate the disc.