Real Gear TECH 2 pack?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by NGW, Sep 15, 2007.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I was at Target earlier today (picked up Leader Brawl), and I saw something..interesting, something I didn't recall hearing about or seeing before.

It was Longview, but he was in (what looked like) a bigger version of the Transformers TECH box, and I think the PDA/Dagger was with him as well. Now, I may have just been seeing things, and I didn't pay it much attention (plus a lack of camera=no pics).

So maybe if anyone else has seen this they could confirm this, or maybe someone else could let me know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or something. Was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't see it but at more than a glance.

2. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

I've seen them at walmart.but,they were 2 real gears packed together.I haven't seen real gear and TECH together.

3. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Are you sure it wasn't the cell phone Speed Dial? they have been in twofer packages for a while...

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Real Gear 2-packs are not at Target... They're exclusive to Walmart...

If you can get back to the store and see what they are, I'm sure we'd all like it... Maybe it was just a RG next to a TECH or something...

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Was out of town, but I'll see if I can make it back there tomorrow. Was kinda tired so it may have just been my eyes messing with me...but I wouldn't put it past Hasbro to try and find some way to get that TECH crap to sell.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :useless