Real Effing Deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Digilaut, May 2, 2009.

1. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Hey everyone..not sure if this has been discussed already, but there's a scene in the trailer where Simmons shows something to Sam, and there's a character with a jacket on. On his back there is a website adress:

www. The Real Effing Deal . com

I checked it on Google, nothing to be found..but if you go to the site directly, it requires you to give a username and password.

My guess so far is it's Mikaela's brother, who, supposedly to earlier drafts and rumors, runs an alien conspiracy website. Maybe the real website will be a marketing tie-in for ROTF as soon as the movie goes to theaters?

You can see the jacket + website in the trailer on frame 1638 (01'08")

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You know, there have been about seven threads on this already. Maybe you could look before you post.

Sorry, but I am just getting real tired with all of these duplicate forums currently plaguing the Movie Forum.

3. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Whoops, you're right. Guess I was a bit tired, because I skimmed over the movie board and didn't see any. But you're right.

:locked2: 

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thank you for being the first person who hasn't flamed me for pointing that out.