Ready to Donate

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Tampalicious, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

hey guys/mods/Tony Bacala,

I have a little extra in my paypal account. I just ordered some cool stuff on ioffer, partly because you guys helped me rotate some stuff out.

I checked the rules, but it was a couple months ago. I believe it said I could make small donations till I can get to 25 for the badge.

I would like to start with 10 bucks if thats allowed, please instruct me on what to do.

While I know there is constantly gonna be stuff I need to save for/want to buy, I also realize that this site doesn't just happen. I know it takes money to keep the wheels turning. I love all kinds of cartoons/anime, but Transformers will always be my favorite for whatever reason, and as such this is the website I gravitated to.

You have all been fair and good to me, especially when I say things that may be unrelated to the fandom. The mods have been lenient with my stupidity at times.

Without droning on or getting too sappy, I'd appreciate help on the donation process.

(By the way, my kitty Mika is A-ok for now :) 

2. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

sweet! I see it starts at 25, I have 23 in the account right now, so It'll be soon, I will use this thread as my reference when I do it.