Reading order for Transformers Classics US and UK

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by bennydeckersac, Dec 28, 2011.

1. bennydeckersac

bennydeckersac Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am reading the classic Transformers comics (both US and UK) using the new IDW reprints. Where do the UK comics fit into the US story? Is there a guide somewhere on the reading order of both series?

2. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    UK Classics one sort of gives you a breakdown (there's a story so far feature around issue 20 or so... don't have the book in front of me, but it tells you where stuff is supposed to take place).

If you need a blow by blow reading order, the wiki has it sorted, somewhat:
    The Transformers (issue) - Transformers Wiki

3. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. bennydeckersac

bennydeckersac Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  5. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad it is helpful. Not all the stories are in chronological order but most are so it is not THE definitive list. Some of the later annual stories I belive can fit in between between some of the regular issues but I do not know which ones. You may have noticed below after all the issues are listed, there is some explanation. Such as this..

"- There are a couple of annual stories that you might want to read at a specific point on your way through that years comics rather then at the end of them - Victory occurs while the Dinobots are inactive between The Dinobot Hunt and Second Generation and Vicious Circle concludes the story from Fire on High. Altered Image and All in the Minds are best read where they are listed as they lead directly into Time Wars, which kicks off the following year."

Maybe we'll be able to map it out better after we do some reading.