Reactions of Non-Fans

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Auto Morph, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I work at a cinema so I have been able to hear the views and reviews of a wide range of people watching DotM from the staff to the customers. I can honestly say without a single objection that everyone has been saying how amazing they thought it was and how it was one of the most exciting films they have ever seen. This is coming from people who on most days, couldn't give two flying shits about Transformers.

Looks like the word of mouth this time round is going to be incredibly strong.

2. optimusneo85

optimusneo85 Banned

Nice. Better to see than all these so called TF fans whining about it because they think its trendy to hate on the movie verse.

3. emilyhall205

emilyhall205 Well-Known Member

I hope it does, people really should go to see it! I may be biased but I took my dad with me and he enjoyed it. Everyone else in the theatre seemed to enjoy it too: they laughed at all the jokes and all I could hear at the end was discussions about the deaths and plot twists. Quite a few people stayed for the credits too which surprised me.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Everyone i know who loves these movies and hates the cartoons.

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The non-fans whose opinions I've sought say they enjoyed themselves. However, not many have expressed a desire to see it more than once.

6. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Betsy, who started getting into these movies once she met me, loved it. Gave it an 8 out of 10

7. GTRagnarok

GTRagnarok Well-Known Member

I absolutely loved it. Whole audience had a blast. This might be the first movie I'll see more than once at the theater.

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I know a 40 year old woman and a teenage girl, both of whom I work with (and couldn't name more than maybe Optimus Prime or Bumblebee before watching DotM) have not stopped going on about how much they enjoyed it.

Both of them were posting on Facebook not 5 minutes after leaving the cinema raving about how it was one of the best films they have seen in years. Knowing them as I do, I was shocked but really pleased.

9. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I'll be going with my friend who's a casual TF fan, and later my dad who knows nothing of Transformers.

Both of them like the first two movei so I'll see what theur reacion ate going to be.

Now....where is chojin to claim that the movie is a failure and that the general audience hates it? :lol 

10. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I can't honestly see how anyone can claim that this time.

11. doworkson123

doworkson123 Well-Known Member

only the critics hate it. everyone else who tries to actually have fun watching movies loves it, and so did i, i want to see it again! :D 

12. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    My sister who's not really a huge fan but went to see it because I wanted to absolutely loved the movie. Mind you, she's into all that Nicholas Sparks crap and she was practically yelling for OP to decapitate somebody by the end. She says that this is one of her top movies of all time now. Also my favorite movie now too.