Re-post sale thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by swampflight, May 30, 2008.

1. swampflight

swampflight Banned

I'm putting up these items for sale as a large lot;Energon Shockblast/Alt.Battle Ravage(corvette)/Robo-vision O.P.(slight damage to foot)/Energon Slugslinger/Fuzor Terragator/Beast Wars fuzor Terragator/Beast Wars Dinobot(mutant head and tail are re-paints)/Universe Devastator/Universe Megatron(tank)/Universe Sideburn(moc)/Alt.Swindle(missing side mirrors).Please PM me for details and I'll give you a GREAT DEAL!Thanx for looking!

2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

info

This is the conditions of the lot items;E.Shockblast-toy in mint cond.w/box,manual,missle-Alt.Ravage-toy in mint cond.w/box,manual,weapon-R.V.OP-foot is slightly damaged but otherwise very good cond.w/case,manual,access.-E.Slugslinger,loose,mint cond.w/missle,manual-Fuzor Terrorgator,loose,mint condition-Beast Wars Dinobot,(sse above),-Universe Devastator,mint cond.w/boxes,manuals,all parts-Universe Megatron(tank),loose,mint cond.-Universe Sideburn,MOC-Alt.Swindle,missing side mirrors but otherwise fine w/box,manual,weapon.And dont forget,I always include bonus figures with any sales or trades!

3. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Add-ons

I'm also adding on to the list;4 Generation 2 Go-bots/Optimus Prime,Firecracker,Highbeam,& Motormouth, all are loose but in mint cond.w/weapons.These dont increase the price of the lot,they just add to the quality.Please PM me if anyone wants a REALLY GOOD DEAL because its going to be cheaper than e-bay which is where all these are going.I have positive feedback and dont forget;you get extra figures with no extra cost and the price DOES include S/H.Thanx for looking.

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Bump

If thers anything on the list anyone wants to buy before it all goes up on e-bay,please PM me and LMK.Thanx.

5. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Sales Thread

This time I'm going to post this thread the right way with prices on all the items(toy conditions the same)-Energon Shockblast;$45/Alternator Ravage;$45/Robo-vision Optimus Prime(Target Exc.);$25/Energon Slugslinger;$15/Fuzor Terragator;$15/B.W.Dinobot;$20/Universe Devastator(Target Exc.)$45-SALE PENDING/Universe Megatron(tank)$12/Universe Sideburn;$35/Alt.Swindle;$20/Go-bots(sold as lot)$35--Please Pm me if you're interested and all prices include shipping.Thanx for looking.

6. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Canceled

I'm having problems connecting to this website so I'll have to cancel this thread for now.Thanx to everyone who replied.