Non-TF: RC ReShell into a Dutch Police cruiser [WIP]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by G60Force, Jul 24, 2012.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hi guys, here's another RC Reshell longtime ago I got a 50euro gift ticket I could only use on a certain site, so I thought I better get a Nissan Skyline JAP Drifter mold... soon as I got it was pretty happy with it, but after a few weeks I stumbled upon a Dutch police cruiser + lights & sounds where the batteries leaked and ruined the contact point... soon after I fixed that, I non intentionally placed the 2 cars next 2 each other & noticed the wide en length where nearly the same... so here the plan the button on the controller will switch on & off the lights (which it currently already does, just need 2 buy 2 red tail leds) then also will trigger on of the 2 lights & siren sound + police voices (unfortunately I don't like the voice, but I guess there's no way of removing those and only leave the WEEEWWW WWWEEEW sounds hehe)

Here's a demo, it still doesn't use the siren though.. cuz I need 2 figure out how 2 get 3v to the police electrics while the rest goes on 6v.. any tips??
    RC Reshell Nissan Skyline into a Dutch police cruiser + lights & sounds! [WIP] - YouTube

Attached Files: