It’s not surprising that customzing Razorclaw was very similar to customizing Rampage. The hips were a virtual nightmare to figure out. Heads: I used a knee joint from Armada Blurr to make Razorclaw’s neck. It’s propped up a little high in robot mode but it was necessary to give Predaking’s head more poseability as well. The beast mode head got a new neck from Night Slash Cheetor. In retrospect I suppose it was an odd choice, but I just had to use that Night Slash Cheetor for something kitty related. As for the beast mode head, that was more involved than I had originally intended it to be. A good friend of mine mentioned to me how silly he thought the cute cat head Razorclaw originally had was. After much searching I found that Cybertron Leobreaker had the perfect head. However, he was selling loose for $80+ on ebay. Thankfully my brother got me a molding and casting kit for Christmas. I removed my Cybertron Leobreaker’s lower jaw and then dipped his beast mode face into a measuring cup full of molding compound. The first time was a charm and it became the first part I ever cast. I had to cast the lower jaw twice to get it right, but when it was good enough, I attached a Mini-con hinge joint to it and glued it onto my casted head. I the original beast mode ears to this head to complete it. Arms: The shoulder joints are a combination of Razorclaw’s original shoulder joints and Mini-con balljoints. The elbows and forearms come from Alternators Battle Ravage. I originally wanted to use those forearms for Divebomb since they had such a similar design, but they were too big for him. For Razorclaw though, they give him more firepower and provided an elbow joint that matched almost exactly what I had dreamed up for him. Since I had already used Alt Battle Ravage’s hands on Divebomb, I and to replace them with the only other set of hands I had available; those of Alt Ricochet. I’m not disappointed though as those hands were better to begin with. Legs: For the thighs I used the arm joints from Armada Sideways. It took me several days to come up with a way to make the legs more poseable and still have them extend for the combined mode. The rest of the robot legs were Razorclaw original. I glued as many removed parts back in place as I could to complete the robot mode legs. The beast mode legs were made super-poseable by Mini-con balljoints and the claws were reproduced from the hind feet of Cybertron Snarl.