Razor1979

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by BraveMax, May 9, 2010.

1. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    I bought a ROTF Mindwipe and Skystalker from Razor. Transaction went REALLY smoothly - I had the items in-hand in literally 48 hours even though I forgot to give him my address until almost 5 PM. Would definitely buy from him again!

He's also got tons of good eBay feedback - check his profile!

2. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold him some of my G1/G2 collection. Fast payment and friendly fast communication. Thanks mate!

3. henghengwwj

henghengwwj Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great communication and really fast shipping as well as awesome packaging. 5 star recommended!

4. nelodiavolo

nelodiavolo Transformer Nerd

News Credits:
    Did a trade with Razor1979. Received items quickly and in great shape. Thanks!

5. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Razor1979
    CAUTION. I'm reluctant to say Razor deserves negative feedback (from me at least) as our trade was completed, but he doesn't deserve positive feedback. Here's what happened:

The Agreement: Razor1979 contacted me for my incomplete Supreme, Cybertron Starscream I had listed in my Junkion B/S/T thread (which had pictures posted and described what was missing). I proposed a trade for his MISB ROTF Bludgeon plus $10 payment via Paypal. Razor1979 accepted this deal.

The Transaction: Razor1979 submitted the $10 payment promptly on Friday, 5/21/10 (via Paypal). I packaged SS and shipped him USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation on Monday, 5/24/10. At this point, I was expecting Razor to have done the same by shipping ROTF Bludgeon around the same time using the same method. I had to PM Razor twice to see if he received SS. He admitted he did (said he was pleased) and that I should be receiving mine "soon". This was 5/28/10.

When I still had not received Bludgeon by 6/2/10 I PM'd Razor again regarding when shipped it. Razor responded that he had shipped it USPS, but again did not tell me when or give me a tracking number.

When I waited another week, I demanded from Razor a shipping date. His responses consisted of blaming his wife for the shipping and he said he worked all day and didn't know what was going on. Finally, after I PM'd Razor multiple times for answers he gave me a tracking number on 6/12/10.

6/15/10 - I received ROTF Bludgeon with a shipping date of 6/10/10. On further inspection of the shipping box I found MY original mailing label TO Razor under his shipping label to ME. In other words, he used the very box I sent SS to him to send Bludgeon back to me. Except, he under-packaged (not properly nested on all sides with bubble-wrap, paper, etc.) the MISB Bludgeon causing the package itself to be crushed and damaged when the outer box got crushed.

Conclusion: It took over 3 weeks for me to get Bludgeon from Razor from the time I sent him my end of the deal. I was reluctant to say anything negative about Razor since the transaction was completed. My problem is that it wasn't completed in a timely or professional manner. Also, his end of the deal came in damaged (the Bludgeon packaging). I wouldn't have left any feedback, but I heard from two other members that they were going through the same experience with Razor1979. At the time I am typing this, those two members have still NOT received their items from Razor and were being told the same excuses I heard. So, if you plan on doing any deals with Razor, just know this could potentially be your experience as well.

Attached Files:

6. Digitalskull

Digitalskull Well-Known Member

This guy is a fraud!!

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

I know for a fact that 2 other members had a similar experience...

I purchased HA Barricade from him & paid May 16th.

After 2 weeks, since I was without Barricade I contacted the seller & asked him when it was sent. He then made a similar story as the previous Negative feedback, that his wife was suppose to have sent it & that he would send me another one with a Tracking#.

Ok, things happens I'm someone who understands...

2 days after, since I did not get any tracking#, I Pm'ed him to asked him the details about the shipment. Then, it was a story about his baby & how busy he was at work... Aren't we all!! But still, he said he would send t first thing the next morning...

Anyways, you know where I'm going with this... At the end he stopped responding to me & I never got anything! I opened a claim with PayPal. It's now June 28th & I 'm still without my Barricade...

Don't buy or Trade with this guy! He will take your money & run!!

7. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

17 ROTF Items

bought 17 ROTF items from this seller. Only received 9 so i am about $100 out of pocket. Took forever to answer my messages initially and now will not answer at all. After 2 weeks of no items he finally answers and says sorry i tried to send all items in one big box but they were sent back to me as box was too big, what the....Then he said that he posted items off in 2 boxes. More waiting for about a week, then only one box arrives. He would not answer any message s from this point on. I now know of 2 more people who have bought from him and have not received their items. My advice for people is STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER as he will rip you off and then ignore your messages. Wonder what name he will surface under next......

8. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Arranged a trade a while ago. I was notified some of the items could not be found. I decided to continue with the trade anyways. I have not had communication with since. I think I will just cut my losses on this one. If I do hear back or receive the items I will post an updated. Transaction was back in May.