Razerwire

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Darkravager, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Got an Alt. Ravage from him. Fast shipper and easy guy to deal with. I will deal with him again. Plus he's a nice person. :thumbs2: 

2. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

I find that hard to believe. Just kidding. I can't wait to leave this guy feedback. :ev: 

3. Sonscreen

:ev:  Well, we put aside our differences temporarily to engage in some Transformers dealing. His payment is like his love life. It comes quick!

4. Sonscreen

Heh, I'm glad his second package got to him! Great communication (it doesn't hurt that he's on the boards half the time :D  ) , and again payment came quick. :thumbs2: 

5. Sonscreen

Indirectly dealt with this bastich again! Definitely a good guy to deal with. :D 

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yeah, he went in halvsies with me on a TF gift, which Sonscreen just happened to have, I paid SS, RW(smokestreak) paid me his share... paid promptly!

Andy

P.S. dude, get your thread here's title changed to your new handle of Razerwire!! some people :lol  ...like I can talk!

7. Clutchburn

Clutchburn Swollen Member

Ebay:
    Bought a BT Prowl From him, quick shipping and communication. Packing was great as well. Highly Recommended!

8. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hooked me up w/ a great deal on a THS-02 and shipped super fast, thanks bud!

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    RW recently sent me a Cyb Def Hotshot. NO problems here. At least with transactions :lol  HIGHLY recommened guys!

10. REDLINE

News Credits:
    yeah, I never left ya feedback for the first package, so Imma gonna cheat and double-post, what ya think of that? :p 

First package was a Cybertron Menasor and Alt Prime... arrived quick and in great condition, thanks bro!

11. REDLINE

News Credits:
    Second package was Cybertron Quickmix and Deluxe Unicron, so I now have all the cybertron molds, thanks! It arrived quickly and in great shape... to the Post Office... though they held it for a WEEK cause the dumbasses didnt' leave me a notification slip :mad  many thanks man.

12. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

You rock, man! I sold RW a Tit Prime and a Tit Megs (the 6" ones) as well as a Quickmix and he came down to me in San Jose (a ways from where he lives) and paid me for them promptly. Always happy to help!

13. REDLINE

News Credits:
    RW sold me a TFT Thundercracker, thanks man!

14. Triformis

This time, I came to him and got to see his sweet collection. I located a 6" Tit. Scourge for him in San Jose and a 6" Tit. Optimal Optimus for him in Sacramento. Crazy, eh? He paid me promptly (of course, the bat I had in my hands may have helped that along - j/k) and he was easy to deal with as per usual!

15. Triformis

RW picked up Cybertron: Hightail and the Shadow Recon Team for me up in his neck of the woods. Naturally, I found them at one of "my" stores the next day, but that's okay! I still bought them and he even came down this way to meet up! Thanks, man! 'Twas fun!

16. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Snagged an Alt prime off of him. Great communication and an awesome packing/shipping job to boot!

17. Triformis

A great experience as usual! RW came down my way again and picked up the horrific Kissplay Prime I snagged for him at a local shop (he swears he only wanted the surfboard). Come down anytime, man!

18. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

I sold him a RiD Hightower gun, meaningless to me, but he was yearning for it. Paid promptly, then shipment went right out. Thanks.

19. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Did nice business with him, he paid promptly, was good about the feedback--Thanks sir!

20. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

Sold him a Jetfire, prompt payment, kept up good communication. Glad I could help him with obtaining it.