Raven3485's Wishlist

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Raven3485, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Raven3485

Raven3485 Beast Wars Hero

This is my current want list, My paydays are the 8th and the 23rd of each month. I will be updating this list as I get the items on the list. I only want 100% complete items, preferably with instructions and board. Please take a look and let me know if you have the items I want and what your prices are. I am currently working on some stuff in my life right now such as getting my car fixed and I have someone on tfw2005 that is waiting for a down payment to start work on my ROTF leader class Ultra Magnus, so please be patient with me. Thanks.

Beast Wars Fuzors
    Noctorro
    Quickstrike
    Skyshadow
    Torca

Beast Wars Transmetal 2
    Black Arachnia
    Nightglider
    Prowl (Black Recolor)
    Spittor
    Dinobot (Tan)
    Dinobot (white)
    Stinkbomb

Transformers the Movie (2007)
    Deluxe Class Breakaway
    Deluxe Class Fracture
    Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl

I can't say that I will be able to buy many at the same time. If you have these items let me know and I will get back to you when I have the money for them. Hopefully You will still have them when I have the money and we can work out a deal. Thank you everyone I look forward to your messages. After this list is completed I will start to focus on one set at a time. I think I will finish off my armada list next. Please check back in every two weeks or so for a new list. Thanks everyone.

2. Raven3485

Update and bump

3. Raven3485

bump