Raven Zombie

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by FCatCH76, Mar 6, 2008.

1. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

Made a trade w/ raven.. I shipped to him on a Saturday (USPS Priority w/ del. conf.), package was delivered that Monday. Claims he was low on money so took the item for trade and placed it in my box and is trying to return to sender without paying for shipping cost. Going on two weeks and I still don't have the item.

Now if the package arrives, I will quickly update the thread to show his (at least) somewhat good intention. However, I will never deal with him again, as his method for trading is irresponsible at best. If you knew you didn't have the cash to cover shipping, why trade????

Item was returned to me two weeks and two days after I shipped.

2. SupaJimmy

SupaJimmy Banned

Dude I doubt they'll come knocking your door down over a dmn toy. lol lolololol

3. SupaJimmy

SupaJimmy Banned

Thats kind of like someone making a deal for a trade then breaking it off if. lol You're b etter off not dealing with this guy Raven, hope you still got his stuff. :) 

4. SupaJimmy

SupaJimmy Banned

You're right dude. It's gotta be over a certain amount too. If Raven said he sent it then he did. I've had nothing but good dealings before with him and things come up sometimes. I know a more than a few people you've backed out of trades on cause things came up or you were overchargin, i.e. scalping, so if it means an inconvenience to you, hell yeah I'm condoning it. Call the fuzz buddy, see how fast they come and get him. LOL

5. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Bought an energon sixshot. Got it with no problem.

6. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Bought a bunch of energon and scout figures from him, no probs here, thanks!

7. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

just clarifying, because the first post makes it look like i never completed the trade... i did receive his partial G1 Metroplex, and Sent him a Pepsi Prime.

also, i do pay shipping.

8. OptimistPrime*

OptimistPrime* Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought minicons from Raven Zombie

Bought over 70 minicons from Raven Zombie
    They were for a good cause to benefit children around the world with no toys
    Raven Zombie gave me a good rate and even threw in some other
    mini guys (micromasters) for free.
    Great guy and I'd definitely deal with him again

OptimsitPrime*

9. Obliterator999

Obliterator999 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I don't like to leave bad feedback, but my experience with Raven has been quite a roller coaster, one that didn't end well (as of this moment that is, I'm still willing to change my stand if efforts are made to rectify the matter).

One of the many figures I purchased was mixed up with another. Basically, I wanted BM Terranotron, but got BW TM Terrosaur instead. Same mold, different color. Problem is that particular toy was pretty much a junker, missing parts and accessories, but I paid the price of a complete one. Now this wasn't much of a big deal seeing that I needed junkers at the time and was completely ready to overlook this, but then there was another problem.

All the figures I bought that should've included missiles did not have them. As I explained to Raven, normally I just toss missiles in a ziplock bag and never bother with them ever again but at least I know I have them and that the figure is complete - which may come handy when comes the time to sell them off. Since it was advertised that the figures were complete, I was kinda upset, especially for a figure like Universe Nemesis Prime missing his missiles/hooks. Raven said he unintentionaly forgot to packed them with the rest and that he would send them my way. But never did. And all my attempts to get in touch with him since have just been ignored completely.

Another issue was shipping. Raven gave me a quote without actually making sure it was accurate. Seeing that I'm Canadian it turned that the charges were quite a bit more expensive than he thought and he ended up taking a loss to cover the fees. He was upset over it and, yes, I should've given him a heads up about it, but sometimes I have so many discussions with so many sellers that I lose track, and it simply forgot. So we share responsability here. I offered to compensate for the money he had to shell out for me when would come the time to ship the missiles w/ or w/o Terranotron, but as you know, we never got there.

That's the sitch. So unless Raven does something about it, that negative feedback will remain.