Well, got the base figure for this a while back, and I've finally begun to do some actual work on it, lol. Got some epoxy putty the other day while at Home Depot, and did some work on the head and filled in the hole in his back (where the rotor blades used to be). Also had some extra left from that (cut off more than what I had planned to use), so I decided to start a small, separate project that I was thinking about doing. It's pretty much just a ball atm, but when I go to smooth out the details on the head I'll be adding some detail to it, and at some point a handle. That's pretty much it for now. Will update this thread as I progress. If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll answer them as best as I can. Update(04-10-2011): Did some more work on the head (nose, sides, and more detail to the faceplate), and added some fin-like structures to the cockpit of his alt-mode. Also added a piece to the ball. Partially to keep it from rolling all over the place, but I'll be working that into the handle piece I'll be adding. Once I get the eyes and mirror piece added to the head, I'll be taking my dremel to it to smooth things out and refine some of the details. I've also got more additions to make to the rest of him, and some major changes for his arms (just gotta find them first). Update(04-16-2011): Haven't had a chance to do any more sculpting, but I have started to remove the webbing marks. The plastic is thick enough, and the marks shallow enough, that I'll be able to sand most of them away. I've only done one of the legs so far, but I figured I should get an update in while I had the chance. It's not the best job, but it works for me, and I'll be able to smooth some of the roughness out later. Also figured out a way to make his alt-mode look better, and a little more original. All I did was pop the nose-cone piece off at one of it's hinges, and put it back on backwards. Still fits into place in both bot-mode and alt-mode. I'm going to have to come-up with some new landing gear for him now, but I think the alt-mode looks better like this (especially since I got rid of the rotor blades). I've also got a plan to cover-up his thighs, which are now a bit more obvious in alt-mode, lol. Haven't done much to him yet, but I've thrown in Pinpoint for these pictures. I'll be turning him into Raven-XL7's assistant (Database) Update(04-17-2011): Got a good amount of work done on Database today. Got rid of the minicon ports on his knees and sculpted him some new kneepads. Also got rid of the two little pegs on his shoulders and the pipes on his forearms. Replaced his head with one from a Cybertron Legends Soundwave figure. Also added some sculpt to his back to fill-in his alt-mode a little. Also started to smooth things out on the head a little. Had to replace a piece that had come off, but no biggy. Still have some more detailing to do and I still need to add the eyes and mirror piece. Hopefully tomorrow (well...later today) I'll be able to get some more sanding done, and maybe even start to work on Raven's arms. Update(04-18-2011): Got a decent amount done today (well, technically yesterday). Sanded down the other lower leg, made some cones for the engines, and started to get some work done on the arms. Still got a good amount to do on the arms alone, but I was able to get his new hand in it's place (Ironhide donated one of his). The other arm will be sporting a gun-hand kinda like Shockwave. Anyways, that's it for now.