Minor/Repaint: Ravage!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lucs, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Here's an update on my previous Ravage. I made this one for my buddy x01618.
    It's the same basic recipe I used before with an Energon Ravage dyed black with some silver bits painted on. I used a Cybertron Overhaul's head and a KO Bruticus double gun, which I think comes with Brawl, modified into 2 separate guns that fit on his shoulders, in his hands, and I added some holes to his back legs for a G1 effect

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is a group shot of the other figures I worked on for him
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

Very nice modding :)  I never realised what a great figure energon ravage was... I don't suppose there's any chance you could do a photo of him in beast mode alongside movie BB in robot mode? Or failing that, just measure him from foot to ear so I can get an idea of scale. This mod has given me movie-themed modding ideas :D 

3. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    There could be some real good story of the Cassettes getting real Transformers bodies....

Anyway, Love it! :thumb 

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Well no pic yet but Ravage's highest point, his back shoulders, come up to movie BB's knee. I'm glad you like the modding, take note though that the robot head I used is not the stock head
    Yeah I thought so too. If you notice the last picture I have a modded Overkill for the same guy. I also made him a Frenzy and Rumble and, if time permits, I will make a set of Buzzsaw and Laserbeak. I'm not much for writing the stories myself though