ravage the bounty hunter

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Oct 24, 2007.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

In one episode of the beast wars,Ravage is a bountyhunter who has been sent by TriPredacous council.They arrest Megs and leave the others alone.Yet they don't ask about Dinobot who did kill a maximal guard.

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'Cause he killed a Maximal guard? And the Council didn't care about that?

I don't know, but that makes sense. Man, you are all about the questions, though.

3. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

"covert agent"="bounty hunter"?
    i just took that to mean he was kind of a spy,like he was in g1.

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Why would Predacons care about whether or not Dinobot killed a Maximal guard?

5. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I dunno, maybe they wanted to know the grisly details.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Ravage is not a bounty hunter.

Also, Dinobot never killed any Maximal guard in BW. (If it didn't happen in the show, it didn't happen)

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Think of Ravage as a cleaner. Sent to clear up Megatron's mess, and allow the Tripredacus Council to avoid any further political repercussions from Megatron's actions.
    As far as anyone back home was concerned the Axalon, the Darksyde, and their respective crews would have been missing presumed dead; I would imagine the Tripredacus Council would have wanted it to stay that way. They wanted the entire thing kept secret, if you remember; they stopped the Transwarp signal from being intercepted by the maximals on Cybertron, after all.
    Ravage was not a bounty hunter; he was a covert operative, working directly under the command of the Tripredacus Council. I don't believe that Ravage's mission ever included anything other than removing all traces of what happened. I got the distinct impression that he was sent to "arrest" Megatron, and... dispose of the Maximals once they had assisted him.
    I also doubt that Megatron, Primal or any of the other Predacons or Maximals on Earth would ever have been seen again had Ravage succeeded.

8. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    It's been a while since I watched The Agenda, but I believe the Tripredacus Council also wanted Megatron dealt with so his rogue agenda wouldn't interfere with their own plans to secretly rise up against the Maximals.

As for Dinobot killing a Maximal guard, I think that only happened in the two-page story that framed Dreamwave's G1 More Than Meets The Eye.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Of course, they could just not mention Dinobot because when the show was written Dinobot was dead and the writers did not want to confuse anyone by mentioning a dead character when it had nothing to do with the plot.

Also, I don't think is was mentioned in the show. I'm only up to Fallen Comrades so I've probably not found the reference yet if there is one.

And besides, the rest of Megatron's original crew were just as bad. If they'd singled out Dinobot, they'd have probably said "also, bring back Scorponok, Waspinator and Terrorsaur" All those three probably killed a few Maximals along the way.

10. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    The other Predacons, when it comes down to it, were little more than muscle; Megatron was the instigator. He would have been the one the Council wanted dead the most.

11. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

i am ravage, the big bad ravage... the BOUNTEH HUNTAAAH!!!
    muhuhahahahaha...