Heavy/Scratch: Ravage Post-ROTF

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kickedbaq, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Kickedbaq

Kickedbaq Well-Known Member

The basic idea was what would have happened if Ravage re-assembled himself after his half hearted effort to fight the Bee- finding remaining pieces and adding a few here and there. The face sustained a direct blast while chewing the end off of a blaster barrel resulting in his teeth being half melted to slag.

The wings are there after the terrible design of the factory ones. They're scratch built to look like his daddy's.

Attached Files:

2. ThatOddGuy

ThatOddGuy That Odd Guy's title

Cool beans. Is that a rust effect or that weird "Blood' Thing bay had going on?

3. Kickedbaq

It's the transmission/blood fluid stuff from the movie. There is a little rust on the bottom side.

4. SantaClaus

SantaClaus Well-Known Member

chop dat tail off. and when bee ripped his tail out, everything fell apart. so he should look more frankensteined.

5. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Why chop the tail off? Bee didn't just rip off his tail then ravage fell apart... Bumblebee ripped out his whole spine from tail to head. If Ravage got his spine back (which he kinda had to, to be alive and all) then he probably got the tail too.
    Looks neat! I actually liked the different fluids flying out of injured bots in the movie. Gave them a more "alive" feel. A lot of non-TFfans think of Transformers as just big robots that fight. They are living alien machines! Making it look that way was one thing I think Bay did right.

I assume you don't actually mean YOU scratch built the wings on him? You mean Ravage did as part of the back-story for his look right?

God I ramble...

6. Kickedbaq

No, that's the way it happened. I was there looking for parts. We made a deal.

7. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    You and Ravage?

8. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    :thumbs2: 

9. Kickedbaq

Yeah, it was pretty tough getting terms worked out. He could only communicate in binary at the time.

10. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

I'm even more confused now then before I asked.
    I'll just go with what I know... The wings are from an ROTF deluxe Soundwave. :) 

11. Kickedbaq

wingziz

The wings are actual scratch built to resemble Soundwave's. There's only one support between the two halves of the wing instead of 3 (toward the tip). I wasn't going to use any but it was not going to be sturdy enough without it. That and you can turn a bus with yellow submarine jointz. There were no Soundwaves harmed in the making of this custom.