Ravage in Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jestermon, Apr 23, 2009.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

I was watching my Rhina Beast Wars Agenda part 3, and in it he did not transform intot he tape mode I thought he had before he screamed "Decepticons forever" was it cut?

I thought it was there the last time I watched it.

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I remember him turning into a tape at some point, but I can't remember when.

3. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got the madman edition which is the Aus release and it has him transform into a tape with the classic G1 transformation sound and inserts himself into the ship. i think when the ship blows up he yells Decepticons rule(well something along the lines)

4. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    He does transform into a tape, just when you're looking for it. In fact, I think it happens in part II, when the Maximals are attacking the Predicon base. I'm not sure of this, but it's not not when you think, I remember his final moments when he goes rushing into the camera right before his ship explodes.

5. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

Such a great episode.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Close but not quite.

It is part II, but it's the very end of the episode, in fact, it's the last line of dialogue in the episode. (Megatron laughs after and Primal cries out, but not actual dialogue) The scene is Primal and Cheetor are flying and getting an update from Rattrap over the comms when Ravages ship with Megatron appears behind them. Ravage makes his infamous shout out, "Decepticons ForEVER!" and transforms.