Ravage and laserbeak

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JediAJ, Sep 11, 2008.

1. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    Barricade... kinda.

2. ganymede2010

ganymede2010 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah right, Rumble has never ran from a fight. Just ask the Constructicons. The best thing Ravage ever done was attack a puny human. And Lazer beak does nothing but gather intel. Rumble would kick the shit out of Ravage and Lazer beak.

3. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

The only reason Rumble 'acts' tough is because of his pile drivers (probably uses them on Soundwaves piles 'snigger').

If he didn't have those, Soundwave woun't be able to 'Eject' him forlove or money! he would hide under his bed, crying like a baby and asking for his mum!

As for Laserbeak and Ravage...

Ravage would bite Rumble's B*****ks off and Laserbeak would rip his eyes out! Then for fun the would rip the rest of his limbs off and use them as chopsticks to eat the rest of him!

:lolol 

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea but this is the movie-verse so Rumble and Ravage will both be far too easy for the humans to just smack around all they like. The only real contest would be which one ends up with the quicker lamer death.

Now you get outside of the movie-verse where Decepticons can be tough and then you've got one heck of a good fight between the two. Given the temperment of the two it's sort of odd that none of the comic book writers ever had the two end up in a fight over something.

5. Liberator Prime

Liberator Prime All are one.

I like Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage and Lazerbeak all equally. Soundwave was cool because he was backed by an army, not just a robotic pet store. Now, that robot monkey and bat I can do without.

6. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    Baracade

7. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

I just hope that when they do bring in Ravage and Laserbeak, they are not they crap skeletal frames like Frenzy was.

Although I did like Frenzy's mannarism's (the way he talked to himself) and the way he acted - he just looked....crap. Did not like his design what-so-ever.

The guys designing Laserbeak and Ravage may be limited to what they can do - especially if they do form part of Soundwave and 'detach' from him. However, I want something more like there G1 forms - i want Ravage to look like a Panther (or whatever he was) - and I would love Laserbeak to look like an eagle, or condor - something more birdlike than he achieved in G1.

One final thing - and I am sure you will all agree with me on this - they must not be able to speak!!! Have then have animal sounds - would love to hear Ravage snarl at Sam - but no speaking!! That would ruin the film in my book!

8. Liberator Prime

Agreed, no speech!!!! That'd be totally lame!

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I agree they should stick with cat and bird sounds for Ravage and Laserbeak.

With any luck perhaps they will have something where Ravage growls at one of the human characters and instead of this humans are the mightest things in the universe stuff the human will decide it's a good damn time to go packing.

While I don't want them speaking English I also don't want them 100% silent either so fingers crossed for some sounds that fit the characters.

10. Liberator Prime

I'm still concerned with how Ravage will look. I wouldn't mind mechanized animal sounds. Could be tight.