Ratchet's new color in Transformers 3?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Waveride, May 7, 2010.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Perhaps the white truck is female and Prime's trying to mate with it.

[Yes we noticed the lack of smokestacks - it's likely so he does not interfere with overpasses, bridges, and electrical / phone lines that sit at that height when being transported they are probably stored someplace for transport].

Incidently I think it might have been a good idea to cover them up a bit more than they have - as they have a very expensive paint job on them they don't want a smashed light or a thrown up rock chipping the flames on Optimus.

Sideswipe's car mode was carried in an enclosed car transporter so perhaps the Ferrari is too.

I'll be curious to see if they change Sideswipe to a production Corvette or another car or keep him as he was - or just leave him out completely.

Similarly if GM have a new Hybrid to hype that differs from Jolt would he get a new body too... or just be left out.

If they don't have a new Version of the Volt to hype perhaps an alternative idea is to change Jolt's colors and otherwise keep the car mode.

[As to the Heroic point].

I suspect that the Autobots will be more Overly weaponised. bare in mind in movie #1 Prime has 1 Blaster and 1 sword in the 2nd movie he's got 2 guns and two swords/scythes.

So I'm guessing the 3rd movie he will gain rocket launchers and possibly over the shoulder firing back cannons formed from his truck kibble.

I also predict that some characters will use weapons in their vehicle modes.

2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok I don't even think that is Ratchet, I think it is an entirely different character that they are trying to introduce someone new.

Megabot I too used to live in Valencia well Santa Clarita next door, but they are filming in Long Beach along the 405 not the 14 or 5 so I don't think you'll be seeing any filming.

I also doubt that is Ultra Magnus towing them, totally broing and wrong color scheme and why would Ultra Magnus being towing Prime without his smoke stacks, could it possibly be that they had to use a bigger truck to tow the prop vehicles somewhere else and people are reading juuuuuust a little too much into that?

3. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    Perhaps the yellow/green Ambulances and Fire Trucks are only here on in our neck of the woods? I personally don't believe that but there have been many posts whining about "Ambulances/ Rescue vehicles aren't green!"...ummm YES THEY ARE. Several fire houses here in Jersey City have 100% florescent green fire engines, ladder trucks AND Ambulances. I always like them better :)  Red is so 10 minutes ago :p